Suggestions for improving characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for improving characters

We want to improve each character class performance, and for that there is no better way than asking our users that each day they try to make their characters better and know their fortitues and weakneses.
    Leave us your suggestion with argumentos of what changes are necessary for each class.

Example: Dark Wizard needs more Elemental Defense. I have a Pentagram +9 with Errtels +7+7+0 and Ubaid mobs easily kill me.
    Last edited by Miguel; 07-31-2020, 11:52 PM.

? RF Chain Drive only have 4 hits now.
    Please return main skill of RF, Chain Drive to 8 hits. It's original feature of all MU version.
    Thank GM!
    ​​​​​​
    My personal opinion. Each character has its own strengths. There are no weak characters. Weak characters because players have not invested enough in the character.

Comment

• Byakulin
      Byakulin commented
      Editing a comment
      RF so O.P. try to duel same level and set as yours. You can own them easily.

• gtnt
      gtnt commented
      Editing a comment
      As I mentioned above. It would be absurd for a Support character do PvP as good as a PvP character. DK and RF are main PvP character of this game.
      Currently, my opinion is all characters are balanced with their own strengths to exploit. Only MG needs an increase in survivability to PvP, because he had good skill for PvP and doesn't have any support skills to exploit.

I fight duel with 700 RF and I am 1000 GL. my set is +13 robust idd7 + dr + ref ..Trans +15 ignore and +13 XBA bypass Edr.. Surprised not even won a match.. I checked RF set is sacred +11 dr hp and wing +13 hp recov .. Exe blood claw plus 11 edr..

If RF is level 1000 cannot even scratch them..

Why GL so weak and so nerfed now? Most of GL i know quit or change to RF class.

Please balance all the class specially GL. Thanks.

Comment

RF so O.P. and GL so extremely NERFED.

Comment

Maybe you can make ur own version of class unique mastery level skill tree so each class can come up with their own unique build. Tbh, games really looking one sided for RF class since they the only one getting mad damage from vitality. BK got their stupid combo dmg. If you could also take a look at attack success rate and defense success rate.. I have like 14.5k attack success but still miss like I’m blind. Same with DSR.. have 8000pvp dsr but RF BK dont even miss once.

Comment

Hello sir

1. I don't know that you are seeing rf and dk are too strong, now encounter small horse bug and phoenix pet when wearing it without interrupting ads when using the technique, so too unfair because on pc version mu webzen only when using the dark horse of the DL will not be interrupted when using the technique,

2. GL is disappearing from the mu lost continent game because when switching to GL AGI is very weak, the attribute dame is high but when breaking SD can not do anything anymore, please bring GL back

Comment

GL defense is so weak. HP is so low.. Agi requirements is so high 1 agi = 20 i guess, compare to other class like RF 1 agi speed is 8.. Damage is extremely low when PVP. PVM no issue. Thats why I wonder all strong GL in the game were vanished and no where to be found. One of the known strong GL change class to RF because he got money.

Im not sure what is your plan to GL or maybe remove them. After we spend alot of money now GL is soooo trash.

Comment

BK's can 1 shot people with 1 death stab. Including SM in full +15 gear and dinorant. yet an SM in full +15 dmg gear + GL skill buff + dinorant + maxed skills cannot kill a bk with 10 hits.

Comment

• ZeN
                ZeN commented
                Editing a comment
                Adding. Bk's can also 1-2 shot and SM in +13 Dark soul +hp+4%DD+7%ddi set as well.

• ZeN
                ZeN commented
                Editing a comment
                Added a EE with 2800 Energy, still die in 1 hit with a deathstab. Something is broken or very unbalanced.

• ZeN
                ZeN commented
                Editing a comment
                New update: +15 xda staff, + aba DW set.. still BK's can outheal my damage.. something is still very broken.

GL nowhere to be found for PVP.. Only use for hunt.. Favorite bullies of killer RF bcause GL cute damage..

Comment

I will report this to the Staff. Thank you for communicating with us.

Comment

Please post this in the corresponding sector. There is a Sub Forum in which they can comment on all the doubts and suggestions about each character.

https://forum.lostcontinent.net/foru...upport/english

Comment

I duel almost everyday. I was PK everyday. BUT what i am noticed since the udpdates that I cannot win anymore. As GL is so NERFED and WEAK. I changed SGL to AGL then AGL to SGL then AGL again and do some build testings. stats etc.. checked and searched MU tips for GL but here in this game GL so F WEAK. By the way, My set is robust +15 idd7 + dr + ref. DR not working BTW. Trans + 15 ref. XBA lance +15 EDR . Penta +15 water. All of the RF and BK i duel, I never won and chance to defeat them not any single chance. RF so O.P. and BK combo once explode then done. I just always rely on my wrath, but after wrath done then i am done also. I love this game and same with GL and I dont want to play another class. Most of the strong and well known GL i known vanished and no where to be found. Possible they change class to RF. BTW RF even agi is base on requirements of the claw. like 500 agi still got extremely high defense. My GL which is 2690 agi still 1 hit to RF (WTF). How come RF which is pure vit have an extremely defense and damage??? This is so unfair!!! They have the highest HP and the highest damage with the highest defense.

Please bring back GL as many quit on this game because they are fan of GL. Myself I am a huge fan of GL and I dont want to change class and spend another money for RF. Please have mercy on GL. Thanks and Hope you will here this concern.

Comment

Hello Byakulin, the content of your report is very interesting, we will let administrators know. I invite you to review the Post Suggestions for improving characters in News & Informations, since you have a lot of experience with GL. Regards

Comment

GL is so weak. I suggest pls bring back retri and rage as we are no match to O.P. RF and BK. I have pure agi but i am 1 hit away from RF and 1 combo away from BK. All GL i know quit this game.

Comment

shinning peak supposed to be the main skill of GL. but damage /3 in the update sucks right now

Comment

Working...
                          X