No announcement yet.

Suggestions for improving characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I will inform the administrators.

Comment

Hi Leoultron I recommend you leave your suggestion in these topic
      https://forum.lostcontinent.net/foru...racter-formula
      Last edited by Miguel; 08-08-2020, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Sovereing
        Sovereing commented
        Editing a comment
        Ué mano, o problema tá aí, o produto que tá sendo entregue tem reclamação da maioria e não há melhoras. Mostrar as fórmulas vai adianta oq?

Please return the original webzen gl, gl is disappearing from the mu lost continent, the defense is too weak and the amount of agi is too bad, the warth buff can only be used for 30 seconds, it's too short, while it takes 60 seconds for the cooldown to finish, meanwhile rf is too strong compared to the norm, rf's defense is too high and too much health, the pet horse and phoenix that is in error when using will not stall, please fix

Comment

Originally posted by DKNY16 View Post
        Please return the original webzen gl, gl is disappearing from the mu lost continent, the defense is too weak and the amount of agi is too bad, the warth buff can only be used for 30 seconds, it's too short, while it takes 60 seconds for the cooldown to finish, meanwhile rf is too strong compared to the norm, rf's defense is too high and too much health, the pet horse and phoenix that is in error when using will not stall, please fix
        15 seconds wrath.. your damage will be sacrificed though .. easily be killed by RF and BK..

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgfN...ature=youtu.be

Hello TutoPMG , heres the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman View Post
            This is game MU RF not MU lost continent ???

Comment

Good Day LC Team,

We have noticed that GL getting weaker and weaker and the big problem is that wearing set socket with element Water earth wind doesnt active the 3% double dmge so what went wrong is there something that we are missing ? Please check the video GL All Geared up but weak dmge.

Comment

Hello Arch8730, did you send the video to the email [email protected]? or will you attach it here?

Comment

Originally posted by TutoPMG View Post
                  Hello Arch8730, did you send the video to the email [email protected]? or will you attach it here?
                  I do have a video . Was trying to figure it out how yo post here i cant even upload video here lmao whats wrong with this forum cant upload video. But anyway heres a test dmge of a GL. Why is it so weak ?
                  http://imgur.com/gallery/o8EytUl
                  Please bring back the awesomeness of GL. And please Check why GL cant activate 3% double dmge tho it wears water earth wind (set)

Please check and fix it thanks.
                  Last edited by Arch8730; 08-17-2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• LioneX
                    LioneX commented
                    Editing a comment
                    the only way for GL to have high damage is to invest everything on agility. 300strength for lapid lance and robust set. and all in agility. this was the build on MU days

the only way for GL to have high damage is to invest everything on agility. 300strength for lapid lance and robust set. and all in agility. this was the build on MU days
                  True but even if you put all the stat to agi leave str some for items but still weak like hell you give up using GL , damnn hope they fix this.

Comment

• LioneX
                    LioneX commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i think they added a damage reduction factor for GL on PVP. because on PVM the damage is quite nice

BK and RF is best class, top, overpower in game

Have 2 idea to CORRECT PVP versus bk/rf.

1 - Reduces speed atk in 10%

2 - Reduces PVP OPTIONS PURPPLE BONE BLADE and PSS to activate only in 1 weapon, exemple:

2 BB with harmony option (pvp), activate bonus option ONLY IN 1 WEAPON (only in pvp).

Comment

• LioneX
                    LioneX commented
                    Editing a comment
                    better to dont stack the 2 weapons damage and attackspeed.

And spin step skill still not usable on open map pk... its showing that you guys are really ignorant of the fact that you broke the GL class and won’t do anything about it.. regardless of the fact that you are losing a big fraction of players just because you guys are incompetent as a company... making people spend and experiment on this broken game just so you dont have to spend a single cent to fix ur own mistakes.

Comment

• paperkebb
                    paperkebb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I wanna use Spin Step mf!...
                    foh telling me what skill to use for pvm and pvp. If those 2 skills are the only skills I should use then why did they put the other skills at all ?

• LioneX
                    LioneX commented
                    Editing a comment
                    just look at the wizard and magic gladiator. they got a lot of skills. but do you see users use weak skills?

• paperkebb
                    paperkebb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ur not making any sense... ur basically saying that its fine that a skill cant be used in the game.. whats the purpose of adding it to my skill list then? Please use even just a little bit of ur brain... btw, spin step is essential to pvp especially against classes with low hp.. foh

Originally posted by paperkebb View Post
                  And spin step skill still not usable on open map pk... its showing that you guys are really ignorant of the fact that you broke the GL class and won’t do anything about it.. regardless of the fact that you are losing a big fraction of players just because you guys are incompetent as a company... making people spend and experiment on this broken game just so you dont have to spend a single cent to fix ur own mistakes.
                  I agree with you, right now im still waiting for GL to comeback on his game.. Waiting patiently..

Comment

Well I wanna use Spin Step mf!...
                    foh telling me what skill to use for pvm and pvp. If those 2 skills are the only skills I should use then why did they put the other skills at all ?

Comment

Chúng tôi cần nhân vật slayer để chải nghiệm

Comment

Working...
                      X