Suggestions for improving characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Kiến nghị) sách ruud Sum và vũ khí ruud Sum:
    Bạn có thể điều chỉnh lại dòng ‘sát thương tân công /20*1,5’ >> ‘sát thương phép thuật /20 *1,5’, vì Sum là pháp sư.ths

Comment

Nerf RF and BK then its balanced

Comment

el invocador no tiene defensa ni una su vida es muy baja la habilidad berserker toma mucha defensa es la vida tengo 1700 defensa con bloodangel + 11 cuando uso berserker mi defensa cae a 900 mi vida 600 como lo haré pvp así que si ignoras en la vida muere

Comment

• Giorgio
          Giorgio commented
          Editing a comment
          Concuerdo contigo. Aparte de eso deberían sacar el cool down del skill de la sumoner, eso la hace lenta para atacar. El skill ya es lento en comparación con otros skill de otros personajes. Mejoren eso.

Hola, esto va especial para TUTO, Vi un vídeo donde explicabas sobre la sin curse, estaría bueno que se implementará aquí, y los ítems blood angel están mal estadisticamen aumentan daño físico y no mágico, hablo de la opción exe no del % ya que el stick da %dmg mágico y el book %curse

Pj: lNicki

Comment

Game is drastically losing players guys... I suggest you just sell all ur items while you can and move on to another game

Comment

Originally posted by paperkebb View Post
            Game is drastically losing players guys... I suggest you just sell all ur items while you can and move on to another game
            I suggest to fk off and stop spread this type of rumors...i know some of vn start a shity reset server and they try to take more ppl ...but they wil all come back .. that server is a shit and nothing similar to LC !!!! SOME WIL GO? Let them go ... many new players join in and many ph start here .. server is big and can aford to lose 10 idiots that wana fast server ... if u have a sigestion than make it do not spread so type of shits

Comment

Originally posted by Apophys View Post

I suggest to fk off and stop spread this type of rumors...i know some of vn start a shity reset server and they try to take more ppl ...but they wil all come back .. that server is a shit and nothing similar to LC !!!! SOME WIL GO? Let them go ... many new players join in and many ph start here .. server is big and can aford to lose 10 idiots that wana fast server ... if u have a sigestion than make it do not spread so type of shits
              Ur clearly clueless of how shit this game is... ur probably some trash noob player in the game not even in top 100 players... game is obviously stupid imbalanced u doofoos... kissass mf

Comment

Originally posted by paperkebb View Post

Ur clearly clueless of how shit this game is... ur probably some trash noob player in the game not even in top 100 players... game is obviously stupid imbalanced u doofoos... kissass mf
                Realy? Im lvl 1000 ... and i play this game from first day ....if u consider the game is shit u can go fk off and stop posting shits ... if need improvement?? Ofc its something new made from 0 and admins work hard to provide good suport and fix
                So go fk off and stop post this shits !!! You and athoers 9 guys that wana migrate to that stupid mu whit resets that promis retarded game play you are free to go !!! But abussing and post this stuf make you a big noob

Comment

Pk on in event ( ds and bc) bye bots

Comment

Originally posted by INickyLC View Post
                    Pk on in event ( ds and bc) bye bots
                    Then they clams for hack kills
                    > [email protected]
                    > Lost Continent Global
                    > Visit our

Comment

• INickyLC
                      INickyLC commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I do not understand

Problemas con las (Estadisticas) :

1.La opc. Morada del Harmony no funciona.
                    2.Al usar Arma o Puño de 1 mano se supone que el daño deberia aumentar el doble.. Ejemplo: Si con un arma pego 1K al usar 2 armas deberia pegar 2K o de lo contrario deberia almenos aumentar en algo el daño considerablemente.
                    3. Asi como estos problemas hay muchos errores que correjir en las estadisticas.

Problemas con el (Arbol De Habilidades)

1.Hay casillas que no estan fucionando para nada
                    Las casillas (Defense Success Rate) y (Attack Success Rate) no funcionan y asi como otras de daño que no funcionan

A tomar concideracion a esto porfavor y arreglarlo.

Comment

I hope you get my point. Can you make the heal easier for energy elf thru right clicking the party member name in group.

Comment

Remove sumoner ruud skill cooldown, it is so bad, this skill is so slowly. Improve this pls.

Comment

Auction bug auto buy even you didn't click buy button, but you click the bid button and didn't put an amount on but automatically buy the item.

Comment

GL nerf please,
                            - slow atk speed
                            -10% sd ign weapon to 15% or instead bring back 2 weapons for gl so we can use kris to add sd ign at the same time, can add 50 atk speed
                            -a lot of misses even though agi is 700+ using harsh strike

Hoping you could hear my suggestions ?

Comment

• mackoy
                              mackoy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Revamp not nerf sorry my bad
                          Working...
                          X