Damage from staff in statistics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage from staff in statistics.

I just got a bit confused when it comes to the staff damage statistics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nothing.png
Views:	120
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	3666

This is my damage when I don't wear any weapon. It makes sense, pure damage from energy.

Name:	deadly staff.png
Views:	146
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	3667

I have put on a Deadly Staff with 63% raise. My statistics did not change.

Name:	deadlystats.png
Views:	110
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	3668

It makes sense tho. Statistics panel simply does not show how much damage we receive from the staff % rise (would be nice if we could get it tho). The damage itself on monsters raised up so everything is alright so far.

But then I tested out another staff:

Name:	legendarystaff.png
Views:	169
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	3669

Which changes the statistics to:

Name:	legendarystats.png
Views:	103
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	3670

The minimal damage raised by 18 points. At first, I thought that it made sense because % wizardry damage from stats were added to this statistics. This would made add +12 damage from option and then +40% of staff rise would add 4.8 damage and whatever math happens there. I thought its was ok at first glance. But it is not the case since wizardry staff % damage is not being added to the stats there. How does +12 opt become +18? Where does this additional number come from?

There is something wrong with how the damage is calculated. I don't know if its just display misscalculation or the real damage is also misscalculated like this. Anyway it is worth investigating.

Hi how are you? thanks for your report. I'll let the administrators know.
    Last edited by Reyco; 12-03-2020, 03:49 PM.

Comment

After doing some calculations I think its not a bug and the calculation is correct.

It seems that Imp and Garuda +15% wizardry rise is being calculated into the statistics. This makes sense as:

+12 opt

+ 33% of 12 = 3.96
      + 15% of 12 = 1.8
      = 5.76

Which should add to the stats 12 + 5.76 (which is probably rounded to the closest value of 6) = 12 + 6 = 18.

Everything that is missing is simply how much damage does the staff provide with % rise.

Comment

Possibly that is the formula. Anyway I asked to review it to rule out possible doubts

Comment

Working...
        X