• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruud

you guys said we can still use the ruud to buy shards and anvils. smh

Originally posted by reedexel14 View Post
    you guys said we can still use the ruud to buy shards and anvils. smh
    Too bad.. what would you expect , the update is a trash.
    also releasing two characters without a complete equipment, no wings no weapon.
    and slayer was not even able to correct.

Comment

well yeah. it really sucks. what more sux is they told me that i can still use the ruud. I asked them right away when i saw the Test server Ruud shop. and yeah they told me i can still use it like b4. smh

Comment

any admin?

Comment

well yeah. it really sucks. what more sux is they told me that i can still use the ruud. I asked them right away when i saw the Test server Ruud shop. and yeah they told me i can still use it like b4. smh
          I read it. But “Reyco” is actually useless. Everything he said is a lie, never trust him. They should have change him with a better one.

Comment

Still. its their fault... I mean shouldve used my 40k+ ruuds before update and upgraded my farmer's gears lol

Comment

Still. its their fault... I mean shouldve used my 40k+ ruuds before update and upgraded my farmer's gears lol
              I agree, it is definitely their fault. But for sure they didn’t care what happened to us (players)

Comment

damn still no reply from admin

Comment

1 ruud= your desired emblems atleast until blue eye.. make this possible!!! so our ruud will not become useless

Comment

bro this recyo said i can still use it then ive been sending ticket and seems like they dont care. rip

Comment

They should have changed Reyco, he’s pretty useless. Always saying the same thing and wrong things.

Comment

""Apologies if there was a misunderstanding due to the language. He clearly said “Yes, the sets and items (ABA) will be bought with a currency OTHER THAN RUUD.” - Meaning it can be purchased with a DIFFERENT CURRENCY apart from Ruud Coins. Ruud Coins can still be used to purchase items from Priest James such as Mount Upgrade Seals and Frameworks.

Let me escalate your concern to the proper department for further clarification.

Thank you.""

so this is what they told me twice hahaha copy paste.

Comment

It’s always copy paste. They don’t care. Until now no admin like to atleast posted something on this thread because they are guilty. And for sure Reyco will close this thread.

Comment

how about this??
                            1ruud=1 (bloodangel or darkangel)emblem
                            2ruud=1 (holy or soul) emblem
                            3ruud=1 (blue angel) emblem
                            4ruud=1 (silver heart) emblem
                            5ruud=1 (manticore) emblem..
                            i think its fair enough to consider this..

Comment

• jepoyjaykez
                              jepoyjaykez commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I agree, that could be good too

Guys I'm sorry if what I said was misunderstood.
                            The ABA items will be purchased with "Emblems" each set will have its corresponding emblem. Ruud coins can be used to acquire other items. That is what I tried to explain but apparently it was not understood so I apologize for the misunderstanding. I personally try to answer all of them. And I always try to answer truthfully. All I answer are not my inventions. It's my job. It's all good with you guys, it doesn't make me mad or anything. On the contrary, I try to be close to the users because that is what I work for. I'll be more attentive next time. Lately I've been a bit missing in the forum.
                            If you need to suggest any changes that help us improve the game, you can send us a ticket through this link http://bit.ly/3bh4ygw

Comment

Working...
                            X