Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Freeze and Character Freeze.

Hi Good day LC.

I already send a report about this in your CS.
    But still i wanted to post it in here. Thought of i might not be the only and perhaps the other players can share the experience that im having now in game.

So please and kindly click the link to see it for yourself.

https://imgur.com/a/hDCTwZz
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.

Game freeze and character freeze are common issues that players encounter during gaming sessions. Game freeze typically occurs when the entire game becomes unresponsive, often due to software glitches or insufficient system resources. Character freeze, on the other hand, may involve a player's character becoming stuck or unresponsive within the game world, which can be particularly frustrating in multiplayer scenarios. Players can often resolve these issues by restarting the game or their devices, ensuring their systems meet the game’s requirements, and keeping their software updated. For more insights on troubleshooting these problems and enhancing your gaming experience, visit www .creativegaming.net. There's always a chance that understanding these freezes can lead to smoother gameplay in the future!

Comment

Working...
    X