X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change login method

Hi,
    is there a way to change login method?
    Every single time I'm opening the game I have to authenticate account by google, when I'm doing it the game is resseting sometimes.
    I would like to login normally to remember my account.

Hello Markowsky , kindly open a ticket to request to convert your account from Gmail login into a Lemurian account, is necessary that you send us a video where you show us that you are able to login to this account so we could confirm the ownership and also send us a valid username that you would like to use to login and a temporary password from the same ticket. Kind Regards

Comment

Okay, so how to open a ticket?

@edit
      Okay. I just send a ticket: SDESK-30742
      Last edited by Markowsky; 08-19-2023, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Hello,

the ticket was already solved. Kind Regards

Comment

Hola buenos dias desde hoy dia no puedo entrar al juego con mi cuenta fecebook sale en blanco no se que paso ya voy jugando casi un año podria ayudarme porfavor o nose si mi cuenta fecebook k entra al juego lost continent se podria cambiar a cuenta contraseña esa k entra defrente al juego porfavor podria ayudarme

Comment

Hola xmisterblux , debes abrir un ticket en soporte desde ese enlace enviando la siguiente informacion:

Su ID de cuenta ractual o nombre de personaje

Nuevo nombre de usuario

Contraseña temporal

Comprobante de que eres el propietario de la cuenta. ¿Cómo? Debes enviarnos un video/captura de pantalla de todos los pasos para obtener el ID de FB. Puedes encontrarlo siguiendo estos pasos:

1 - Ir a configuración

2 - Aplicaciones y sitios

3 - Ver y editar

Un saludo,

Laura Mineiro
            Dgamer Studio Support Manager

Comment

Working...
            X