This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class balance/bug

hello everybody, im New to Lost Continent, been playing for like a month but i used to play the webzen one, i created 4 classes and leveled to 1100, ALL 4 using equall equips and best master tree possible, i noticed that rune Wizard skills are visualy bugged and dark Wizard damage is realy low, while i can hit 10k with dark wiz, white Mage can hit 120k... i suggest to reduce White M damage cuz its abnormal and fix rune Wizard plasma and lightning ball. thx!

Originally posted by Khamon View Post
    hello everybody, im New to Lost Continent, been playing for like a month but i used to play the webzen one, i created 4 classes and leveled to 1100, ALL 4 using equall equips and best master tree possible, i noticed that rune Wizard skills are visualy bugged and dark Wizard damage is realy low, while i can hit 10k with dark wiz, white Mage can hit 120k... i suggest to reduce White M damage cuz its abnormal and fix rune Wizard plasma and lightning ball. thx!
    Hi, how are you? we understand the situation. That is why we invite you to share your suggestion with us through this link https://bit.ly/3rdaBvY We look forward to helping you.
    If you have more suggestions to help us improve the server, we will be delighted to receive them.
    Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
    X