Problem with Frigg Divine Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Frigg Divine Set

The set "Frigg Divine" or "Frigg Holy Spirit" is one of the sets originally obtained in special events in the original MU. Im glad that DG made all these event sets available in their game.

This set, originally, is a 5-piece set, as shown in Image 1 (Bow, Armor, Pants, Boots and Pendant of Wind).
    • I might be wrong, but it seems like that the 5th piece "Frigg Pendand of Wind" is missing in the game, making it impossible to complete the set.
    • Also, in Lemuria's version of the game, the 4-piece bonus is not working properly, as shown in images 2 and 3.

As you can see in the images, the 4 set effect: "7% Excellent Damage, 7% Critical Damage, Maximum HP and Defense" is not working. The Critical Damage I have in my stat sheet comes from my +Luck items.

I would love to have the 5th Piece of the set in the game and all the set bonuses working properly!

Note: all these special event's ancient sets (Mahes Black Dragon; Bragi Dark Phoenix; Frigg Divine; Alvis Grand Soul; Elune Demonic; Tyr Thunder Hawk; Khone Dark Steel; Surt Glorious) do not have +Luck versions of the items in the game. Don't know if it was supposed to be that way, but it would be great to have them with Luck stat!
Working...
X