This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garuda Flame

Maybe add the number of garuda flame required for 4th wing mix because right now garuda flame is useless and has no value in game at all due to oversupply.

where should we add it?. Could you explain to me under what motive or reason we should add it and where we should add it?

Comment

I think his motive is to increase the value of the item. Basically the requirements for making 4th wing requires only 1x Garuda Flame and the drop rate is higher compared to Golden Sentence which you need 50pcs to make 1x 4th wing

Comment

Yes exactly, im thinking of maybe increasing the number of garuda flame required for crafting 4th level wings so that garuda flame will have more value when compared to golden sentence. This will hopefully make farming more worthwhile and add complexity into the game raising the 4th wing's in-game value making it harder for players to obtain them but still within reasonable terms.

Comment

now I understand. I will consult with the administrators. surely something can be done about it.

Comment

Working...
          X