This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No-PvP Access

Why not increase the Exp and Drop Rate on No-PvP access?
    since it's a paid subscription,
    it might get you guys more players availing this since Normal maps/spots are crowded with annoying Bot's farming with a fckng auto-return to spot when they die.

and dude, don't close this Thread by just saying that you will talk to Admins about this, that is not how it's done.
    CLOSE IT WHEN THEY ANSWER TELLING YOU WHAT THEY THINK OR WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ON THIS SUGGESTION.

Thanks.

i agree on this 1... atleast if they cant do anything with botters then do this instead atleast...

Comment

You could just buy drop boost buffs on ingameshop instead

Comment

Originally posted by LioneX View Post
        You could just buy drop boost buffs on ingameshop instead
        its a suggestion, at least players will get more for what they paid, and do you think f2p player's will have fun trying to find a spot to level up where there's no Bot in it? it is fine that people farm, what's not is they use fckng auto-return to spot, i bet this moron's earn more than this game's dev/game masters. ??
        and to answer you're reply on this thread, i have 70% Drop boost (always)

Comment

I checked with the administrators, and they said no. Therefore I must close the topic. Your suggestion did not convince the administrators.

Comment

Working...
          X