[suggestion] castle siege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [suggestion] castle siege

Good day dgamer and lost continent team, i would like to suggest the following

1.remove other guardsman at server 2-30
    2.guardsman should be for registration of guilds only not a portal to go valley of loren
    3.put valley of loren on the map list
    4.limit the guild participating in cs into 4 main guilds attacking guild+1 defending guild ( like pc version mu 1 main guild+4 alliance)

reasons why its better to have 4 guild attackers only at cs is because there will be a competition in sol (sign of lords) registration for the top 4 guilds to participate on castle siege. And it can also reduce the players participating inside the castle siege server and it could also reduce lag.

Also the guardsman should be at a pvp zone. It will be fun pking/fighting for sols registration. It brings back those nostalgic feelings

and i hope you put valley of loren at the map list so that it wont cause all of us delay entering cs just like what happen at our first castle siege where you compensated for this problem.

I hope the management took this suggestions into consideration thank you

Hi, How are you? thank you for your suggestion. I'll let the administrators know.

Comment

• _Hashira_
      _Hashira_ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you reyco
Working...
X