X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• % from upgrade

Hello,
    I have question about % from upgrade items. Now it's 65% with luck on +10 so compare to normal MU server it's very low

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez tytułuwqrhbqa.png
Views:	136
Size:	187.0 KB
ID:	3923
    I don't know what is % on +11 because i fail every try on +10 -_-
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez tytułuqerh.png
Views:	96
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	3924
    I heard from other player that before server fusion % on upgrade was higher and they could create items even +15

I have start less than 1 week ago and because of that i cant create items even with donate what have people on higher level.
    So i suggest to incerase % on upgrade +10-15

Hello Gorking before the update it was not easy to upload items to +15, it never was, it is just luck, the% did not change.

Comment

This % is to low. On Mu Legend and other server on +10 upgrade is close to 90%. If we add 65% and 25% luck it will be 90% but this upgrade doesnt read luck. If on +10 is 65% so on +15 is 35-40%? This is not possible to create item on +15

Comment

Originally posted by TutoPMG View Post
        Hello Gorking before the update it was not easy to upload items to +15, it never was, it is just luck, the% did not change.
        If +L items have 65% chance to get them on +10 then players have 0.65 ^ 6 = 7.54% chance to get an item +15. Statistically, player will have a success doing that every 13th, 14th try. That's an enormous amount of jewels and items burned. I am more than sure that the frustration caused by failed attempts will cause the player to quit the game instead of making him think that "its just hard" and we are talking about just a single item.

We know for a fact that before the servers merge, the % was different (90% with luck to make an item +10). With current setup, it is really unfair to the new players coming to play after the server merge.

None of us had a patience to make an item +9 without luck so I don't know if the success rate to make an item +10 without Luck is 40%. In such case, making items without luck to +15 would make it practically impossible.

For me it looks like for some reason Luck option stopped working when doing items above +9 after the update during servers merge.

Comment

It is very interesting to know the opinions, suggestions of the users. We will let administrators know your suggestions.

Comment

Working...
          X