This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion on Item upgrading

Hello LCG devs, i just want to suggest when upgrading item fails instead of broken item change it to vanish item so that the item will circulate to other player, the problem is when the item fails to upgrade the worst part is the broken item only the item remains on the account and it will be stuck on that account and wait it until it recovers for 30d and the other problem is items with good option like edr & lvl20 the number of this item is keep on increasing and its too hard to buy for newbies, the other thing is the value of the item is will not be maintain thus it continuesly dropping, believe me if u guys take my suggestion see what happens in LCG and yeah its too hard for the players to have a vanish item but i see that will be a good reason to play more LCG, more players are quitting u should aware of that, im just suggesting changes im nothing againts with LCG im here to suggest, just look at the market or upgrading system of RAN Online.

More power LCG

Sorry for my bad english

Comment

Don't worry, it was perfectly understood. Your suggestion is very good, I will communicate it to the administrators. Thank you for communicating with us. All suggestions are valid whether they are good or bad, we always keep them in mind.

Comment

Working...
      X