X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken items and Ticket

Hi Admin,

We woukd like to request to revert back the changes for the broken item and ticket. We play here in global because we dont want the way on how lcph reseller manage the market.

On this update you are making the reseller ruin again the market and make the game hard for the new players.

We should not follow the steps of the LCPH because this will lead to the destruction of our beloved glabal server.

Base on my observation mostly of the players now in global is quitting because of this. The game now is more likely pay to win but the money is going to the resellers and not to the developers.

I hope you take an action on this as soon as possible. We are tired of seing generic response from the admin we want action or else this server will be a ghost server and we dont want that.

Originally posted by zyle00 View Post
    Hi Admin,

We woukd like to request to revert back the changes for the broken item and ticket. We play here in global because we dont want the way on how lcph reseller manage the market.

On this update you are making the reseller ruin again the market and make the game hard for the new players.

We should not follow the steps of the LCPH because this will lead to the destruction of our beloved glabal server.

Base on my observation mostly of the players now in global is quitting because of this. The game now is more likely pay to win but the money is going to the resellers and not to the developers.

I hope you take an action on this as soon as possible. We are tired of seing generic response from the admin we want action or else this server will be a ghost server and we dont want that.

I agree with you and the entire LCGB player community are complaining about this issue, if the administrator doesn't edit it again, it will turn into a deserted game at first, and sooner or later it will be closed.
    - Hãy là một trò chơi để chiến thắng -

Comment

Originally posted by lucnguyen View Post

I agree with you and the entire LCGB player community are complaining about this issue, if the administrator doesn't edit it again, it will turn into a deserted game at first, and sooner or later it will be closed.
      The resellers from LCPH are now happy because they will get profit by hoarding the tickets and +13 items.

I REALLY HOPE THAT THE ADMIN WILL TAKE ACTION ON THIS. I BELIEVE THEY CAN REVERT THE CHAGES EASILY.

Comment

yah. he moderator said thar “changes is not simple” wtf it come from you thou that word it doesnt make sense why only 1 suggestion the dev’s bought that fck its much harded to play like this better limit the multi client not the dropt rate or success. maybe the nxt update is the success rate of 4th wing will drop like they did in lc ph 3rd wing

Comment

Originally posted by kuroko23 View Post
          yah. he moderator said thar “changes is not simple” wtf it come from you thou that word it doesnt make sense why only 1 suggestion the dev’s bought that fck its much harded to play like this better limit the multi client not the dropt rate or success. maybe the nxt update is the success rate of 4th wing will drop like they did in lc ph 3rd wing
          I also believe that this changes is because from one suggestion and they implement the changes right away without proper communication to all of the players.

The one who suggest that changes is from lcph who hoard items for them to manipulate the market for their own interest.

Open yours eyes admin the resellers are making profit than you as the owner/developer.

Comment

Hello everyone, I invite you to read the statement from one of the administrators, I am attaching the link.

https://forum.lostcontinent.net/foru...i-update-merge

Comment

Working...
            X