This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear devs about changes ingame without patch notes

i think this is biased before you implement ingame changes please put some patch notice ? this too unfair tho. just 1 good suggestion and you bought that remember devs your main platform is mobile also lost continent global will follow the same path of LC PH? what will happen next ? maybe force closure without notice??? i hoping you notice this also theres no auto repair system in autoattack?

AND also i was wondering why they implemented it right away. i think that strawhattim is a co developer of lc ph. he know all server sides also i remembered this game is on mobile platform alot of us play in mobile are you really goin to follow the path of LC PH? this is way too easy i think this is plotted. also you didnt background check those have ph players whose close to owner of lc ph . how about the newbies we play lost continent global due we got lacked of time. somewhat we can enjoy playing Mu online in mobile platform and now your going to make it hardcore server how bout us newbies and those who really like mu online since it created and enjoy the intense pvp castle siege ps someone planned this also remember LCPh server shutdown prior without notice
    Last edited by kuroko23; 11-11-2020, 12:02 PM.

Do not despair. I will communicate your suggestion to the administrators. Thank you for sharing your concern. regards

Comment

Working...
    X