This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to make this server alive/nontoxic/fair to play/

WE DONT WANT THIS SERVER TO DIE! GETTING TOXIC/ BECOME BUSINESS OF OTHER PEOPLE!
    BECAUSE WE WANT F.U.N!

BEFORE I STARTED THIS SUGGESTION I THINK CAREFULLY FOR THE SERVER OWNER/PLAYERS/HIGH CLASS/MIDDLE CLASS/LOWER CLASS. NO BUSINESS INTENTION!

I HOPE ADMINS COULD CHANGE THEIR MIND ABOUT THE CURRENT UPDATE SO HERES MY SUGGESTION:

1. PRISM-INSTEAD OF 30% RAISE IT UP TO 80% ( HOW CAN THE NEW COMERS BECOME STRONG IF THEY COULD HARDLY UPGRADE THEIR ITEMS? NOT EVERYONE COULD AFFORD BUYING TONS OF BLESS FROM THE INGAMESHOP SO THEY WILL FARM FOR IT OR EARN IT BY SELLING STUFFS THEY LOOTED OR EARN THRU BUY AND SELLING)

ITEMS MATTERS IN PVP HOW CAN THEY COPE UP WITH THE GAP VS OLD PLAYERS WHOS IN TOP TIER ITEMS ALREADY?

2.TICKETS? DO YOU REALLY WANT BLOOD CASTLE / DEVIL SQUARE / CHAOS CASTLE TO BECOME GHOST NPC EVENTS?? THE NOSTALGIC FEELING OF PLAYERS YOU ARE KILLING THEM! I HOPE YOU MAKE IT DROP LIKE IT USED TO BE! PLEASE THINK OF THE NEW COMERS! IF MANY WILL QUIT HOW WILL THIS SERVER LAST? LOST CONTINENT PH IS ALREADY LIKE THAT PLEASE DONT LET LOST CONTINENT GLOBAL LIKE THAT THEIR!

3.RUUD COINS- I SUGGEST INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF RUUD COST FOR EACH ITEM SO EVERYONE WILL HAVE IT HARD TO OBTAIN BLOODANGELS ( IF YOU GUYS WILL WANT TO LESSEN THE DROPS OF TICKET NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD THIS RUUD SHOP ANYWAYS SO ITS BETTER TO RAISE THE COST OF EACH ITEM THAN REDUCING THE DROPS OF TICKETS).

4.PVP SETTINGS SHOULD BE GIVEN A LOT OF ATTENTION RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ITS VERY IMBALANCED! I ALREADY COMMENTED THIS FROM THE POST OF ONE OF YOUR STAFFS BUT ILL INCLUDE IT HERE!
    • Bring back the tele+attack ability of Wizards because thats the only defense mechanism they have. Teleport is bug atm sometimes its not working even if the surroundings are plan straight. and also please fix skill animation of wizard especially in new maps because it keeps dropping FPS to 1 lol
    • Reduce EMG/SMG dmg a little they are too OP in this meta, they make a huge imbalance of the pvp, even if they suck on majestic build they are too strong.
    • FIX Horse earthquake (Stomp) skill still bug, and the secondary weapon doesnt add up on details the attack speed, dmg etc.
    • BRING BACK the attack speed of RUNE WIZARDS they are very nerfed, they are nothing good now but for farming lol?
    • Buff GL a little and please bring it back to meta on this update, we still have lots of GL lovers who is still hoping one day enjoy very well.
    • Slayer DMG on pvp should also improve, i hope there is punish effect on batflock
    • BK AG Consumption in RUSH Skill please reduce, even if you put full AG Rec, AG will still drain 0-0 and the physical dmg doenst affect on pvm in new maps. Imagine having a 3k physical dmg and cant easy kill a monster fast looool.
    • SUMMY sleep skill doesnt work like it used to be. sometimes its missing to sleep its target.
    • RF was too nerfed, they are tanky now not killer figures. they should be improved as well.
    5.WE ARE HOPING THAT BLOODANGEL STUFFS AND OTHER VALUABLE STUFFS CAN BE HUNT ONLY AT BOSSES (LORD FEREA/CORE MAGRIFFY/LORD SYLVESTER/MEDUSA) BECAUSE THIS IS FUN! I HOPE YOU WONT CONSIDER THE DROPPING IN KUNDUN ITS VALUE WILL SURELY FALL! THE BOSS HUNTS WILL NEVER BE FUN ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY CAN OBTAIN ITEMS FROM KUNDUNS ALONE!

6.PLEASE FIX THE PC VERSION WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED A LOT OF BUGS ON PC VERSION.

7.AND LASTLY WE ARE THE GLOBAL SERVER, PH SHOULD ADJUST TO OUR SETTINGS,WE CAME HERE FOR FUN NOT FOR BUSINESS! WE CAME HERE TO MEET GOOD FRIENDS AND WE CAME HERE TO DOMINATE!

PLEASE VALUE YOUR PLAYERS WHETHER THEY ARE DONATORS OR NOT! PLAYERS MAKES A SERVER ALIVE! PLEASE THINK ABOUT YOUR PLAYERS FIRST BEFORE YOU CHANGE SOMETHING FOR THIS SERVER.

PS: DONT MAKE THIS SERVER LIKE PH SERVER IT IS VERY UNLIKELY!

WITH THIS I REST MY CASE!THANK YOU AND MORE POWER LOST CONTINENT GLOBAL

100%agree hope wil take in consideration your post ???

Comment

Hi Hashira, how are you? I will comment your suggestion to the administrators. All suggestions are valid whether they are good or bad. Do not be discouraged. Keep contributing that it grows every day. Regards!

Comment

Working...
      X