X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRISM/ EVENT TICKET DROPRATE/RUUD POINT chances on BOX

To Whom it may concern,

Hi

​​​​​​Why did you implemented the SUGGESTION of this unknown player from PH server without posting on FB page, and why not on the first day of merge? Did you guys think about it? Because they already abuse it, and beside this is not PH server!! This is GLOBAL! some players players already quitted the game because of this SHITNESS, you guys making this game worst, you implemented a crappy suggestion in a rush way without fixing other game bugs, and you know what? Your game auction is too LAGGY now and your not doing any actions about it.

Please!! Bring back the percentage of drop rates event ticket!!

I suggest 70% succes rate on prism/10 days to unbroken the items ,again this is not PH server , GLOBAL players only adopted PH server don't implement what the PH player wanted to, because they only want EASY TOP CHAIN /EASY BLESS / EASY MONEY by selling bless for them because of hording items at the very beginning of SERVER merge.

Thanks best regards
    ​​​

broken items should be 7-10days to repair again. the suggestion they implement is so selfish, they forget our mobile gamers

Comment

My suggestion is that the Global continues as global, that the PH adapts and ignores suggestions that only seek advantage, I see several posts from anonymous users supporting this, it is very ridiculous, greetings.. eto sabi nung spanish na translate ko lang.. tama nga naman..

Comment

I suggest bring back the old settings! The community is appealing for some random guys suggestion whose only benefits for themselves.
        dummy901

Comment

Dear user: Try to moderate your language. We accept suggestions but not rudeness. In this case we will see how we solve it. Thank you for sharing your concern. Regards!

Comment

Working...
          X