This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kundun and Selupan

Ahh Hello? I dont think theres something wrong with my post . Lol did i say shitty admin or shitty developer in that post? Hello ???? Too sensitive. And of course common sense theres no low lvl drops higher items. What i said was The HIGHER the better drop. So the higher lvl of the boss it become the better drop we get since its really hard to kill... Please i ask you to read the post twice. And dont just close the topic . How are we able to explain or express more about the related post?

Originally posted by Arch8730 View Post
    Ahh Hello? I dont think theres something wrong with my post . Lol did i say shitty admin or shitty developer in that post? Hello ???? Too sensitive. And of course common sense theres no low lvl drops higher items. What i said was The HIGHER the better drop. So the higher lvl of the boss it become the better drop we get since its really hard to kill... Please i ask you to read the post twice. And dont just close the topic . How are we able to explain or express more about the related post?
    And oh the 380 that i meant is for the kundun . Coz i supposed we should or its better we can get 380( ex. Dark Knight, Venomist etc.) From the higher lvl kundun .

Comment

Hello mate i already suggested they increase the drop rate of boss hunt and they said that they will try their best to enhance it lets just hope my suggestion will approve by admins

Comment

Originally posted by _Hashira_ View Post
        Hello mate i already suggested they increase the drop rate of boss hunt and they said that they will try their best to enhance it lets just hope my suggestion will approve by admins
        Alot of player s requested this . But lets see about that. And lets hope bro.

Comment

Hello Arch8730 and _Hashira_. Their suggestions are good and we have already commented to the administrators, the changes or improvements will be posted on https://www..com/lemurialostcontinent. We don't have a date, we just have to be patient. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X