Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something really good in game we forget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something really good in game we forget!

Hi! Time ago 1 golden sentence drops give us a little fun, and jewels, sign of dimension also. It make us an effort to gear up and go hunt, go train. Now, that items value go down and everyone paytowin. I think it makes game boring, so please do something or add something new drops from farming ( training ). Thank you!

I agree with this.. with all items in in-game shop.. rewards in special events.. hunting make boring.. if you have money to top up you can buy anything.. manticore sets,jewel of bless,jewel of chaos..

Comment

That's big part of game

Comment

Hopefully there will be more events and new features updated. Although there have been many types of games released by game manufacturers and it has given us a lot of memories. So do people think the game is bad?
        I used to spend a lot of time on Worldbox and found it amazing. Game Mods will help us have a better experience, right?. Experience with loved ones Worldbox Mod APK download worldbox mod apk for android game will be great. New to the game we will have resources of land and water, but very soon it has become powerful territories.
        Last edited by DanCohen; 06-28-2022, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X