Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer Skill’s Formula

Miguel

First of all, i would like to thank you for Slayer Character Formula renewal, but i would also like you to look into the Slayer’s Skill formula because all her skill is still Strength base knowing that slayer should be agility base character.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Originally posted by jepoyjaykez View Post
    Miguel

First of all, i would like to thank you for Slayer Character Formula renewal, but i would also like you to look into the Slayer’s Skill formula because all her skill is still Strength base knowing that slayer should be agility base character.

Thank you
    Totally agree with this.. even if we have high physical damage due to ng renewal of its formula.. the skill damage is still the same (strength base)so it makes no different from before
    Last edited by omelotski; 03-14-2022, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• jepoyjaykez
      jepoyjaykez commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly… it’s just the same

well, we have taken the case and the developers are working on it. i will let you know when the changes are made

Comment

Thank you for your answer

Comment

Im amazed on how fast you solved our issue regarding slayer.. we almost wait this for a year.. thank you very much

Comment

Formulas for Skills have been updated and will be available after today's maintenance

Formulas before update (Current)
          Sword Inertia = Base Damage * ((Strenght / 8) + (Agility / 28) + 120) / 100
          Pierce Attack = Base Damage * ((Strenght / 8) + (Agility / 28) + 120) / 100
          Bat Flock = Base Damage * ((Strenght / 8) + (Agility / 28) + 120) / 100

Formulas after update (New)
          Sword Inertia = Base Damage * ((Strenght / 28) + (Agility / 8) + 120) / 100
          Pierce Attack = Base Damage * ((Strenght / 28) + (Agility / 8) + 120) / 100
          Bat Flock = Base Damage * ((Strenght / 28) + (Agility / 8) + 120) / 100
          Last edited by Miguel; 03-15-2022, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Guys,
              Slayer skill in many role-playing games often involves a combination of combat proficiency, strategic thinking, and the ability to take down various monstrous foes. The formula for Slayer skill typically includes factors like player stats, equipment, tactics, and enemy-specific weaknesses. It's a dynamic mix that challenges players to adapt and conquer their adversaries, making it a fundamental aspect of RPG gameplay.

Comment

Working...
              X