Gunner without buff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunner without buff

hello, i started to play gunner and i saw there was no buff in trainer. He got this buff on s16ep2 when magic gladiator was rebuilt

Originally posted by Gorking View Post
    hello, i started to play gunner and i saw there was no buff in trainer. He got this buff on s16ep2 when magic gladiator was rebuilt
    I did not understand the problem. Could you explain me in more detail to help you?

Comment

this game is based on mu online, you added 2 new mage like on normal mu and you added new skill/buff/items on magic gladiator but you forget add new buff on gun crusher. On Mu online they add this buff when they upgrade magic gladiator

Comment

Originally posted by Gorking View Post
        this game is based on mu online, you added 2 new mage like on normal mu and you added new skill/buff/items on magic gladiator but you forget add new buff on gun crusher. On Mu online they add this buff when they upgrade magic gladiator
        Perfect! in this case, send us a ticket through this link http://bit.ly/3bh4ygw with the suggestion. So our development team can consider it for future maintenance.

Comment

Working...
        X