RW mastery skill tree not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RW mastery skill tree not working

I have 2 RW accounts, I reset one of them recently to fix the master skill tree. After fixing my skill tree with 15pts in agility boost and 15pts in energy boost, I noticed that it hits slower than my other RW account with the same skill tree combinations, my untouched rw account has 211 attack speed compared to my other rw account with 198 attack speed despite it has higher allocation of agility and energy, bonus attack speed from skeleton pet and 4th wing.

One thing I noticed is, the agility and energy boost that I put did not increase the blue stats compared to my untouched rw account.

Please fix this. Thanks

Originally posted by Peanatz View Post
    I have 2 RW accounts, I reset one of them recently to fix the master skill tree. After fixing my skill tree with 15pts in agility boost and 15pts in energy boost, I noticed that it hits slower than my other RW account with the same skill tree combinations, my untouched rw account has 211 attack speed compared to my other rw account with 198 attack speed despite it has higher allocation of agility and energy, bonus attack speed from skeleton pet and 4th wing.

One thing I noticed is, the agility and energy boost that I put did not increase the blue stats compared to my untouched rw account.

Please fix this. Thanks
    Attached image of stats and tree of both RW. We will review what happens

Comment

Hi Reyco,

Below are the snipped shots:

Attached Files

Comment

OK thank you. We will review it.

Comment

Any update? Do i need to reallocate my skill tree?

Comment

we continue working on it. we have not detected the problem yet. be patient, we will solve it when before ...

Comment

Working...
            X