• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Bouns .

Admin, are you sure it's working?

It's not implemented yet.

Comment

Hello averynguyen, I can't appreciate the image very well but remember this, the changes that are made do not have to be the same as those of those guides, because in Lost Continent new content is improved or implemented such as the improvement of powers and other things more.

Greetings.

Comment

about agiliti stats? i think it is working but the power stats are not.

Comment

Lemuria has its own formulas. We would have to analyze it.

Comment

And what about SLAYER CLASS, still no improvement for the upcoming update? You replied to me last time, as you said that you will fix “EVERYTHING”

Comment

Originally posted by jepoyjaykez View Post
              And what about SLAYER CLASS, still no improvement for the upcoming update? You replied to me last time, as you said that you will fix “EVERYTHING”

guess what man, they have been working on gun crusher all this time, so just change ur class and try to have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

guess what man, they have been working on gun crusher all this time, so just change ur class and try to have fun.
                Instead of slayer getting stronger after the update, she become more nerfed. I lost 500 Physical Damage. I have already invested on this Character but they always said to wait patiently. And Reyco even said thay they will fix “EVERYTHING” but when will it be? Next year? Or never?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jepoyjaykez View Post

Instead of slayer getting stronger after the update, she become more nerfed. I lost 500 Physical Damage. I have already invested on this Character but they always said to wait patiently. And Reyco even said thay they will fix “EVERYTHING” but when will it be? Next year? Or never?
                  what happen bro.. mine gain almost 200 physical damage before 49xx now its 51xx.. also my defense increase maybe by 150.. special physical dmg and def is also fix.. but the bat flock i think wss the same..

Comment

like I said, this takes time. Slayer does not have an exact guide, so we have to work on our own formulas.

Comment

Working...
                    X