This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug or ?

I've tried reseting my DK made a max attackspeed agi DK (288/288)
    the twisting slash has this delay thing on it's first cast making a agi DK's combo noticeably slow
    It's even faster than a minimum agi DK's combo with weapon skill>fireblow>deathstab
    kindly check it max attackspeed with weapon skill>twisting>deathstab thanks!

Cheers!

Hello kEnji, I have tested the DK combo, first with an attack speed of 113 and then with an attack speed of 288 which is the maximum, you can tell the difference when performing the combo. I can't find any bug.

Comment

Originally posted by TutoPMG View Post
      Hello kEnji, I have tested the DK combo, first with an attack speed of 113 and then with an attack speed of 288 which is the maximum, you can tell the difference when performing the combo. I can't find any bug.
      both
      weapon skill>fireblow>deathstab
      weapon skill>twisting>deathstab?
      can't you notice the delay on the twisting slash, even you have max attackspeed
      BTW nice to see you again TUTO!

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by TutoPMG View Post
        weapon skill>fireblow>deathstab is conciderately faster than weapon skill>twisting>deathstab (twisting slash delay)
        I even tried it now "reverting to low agi".

Comment

Thank you very much kEnjizz, I am going to consult it and give you an answer to that.

Comment

yeah it doesn't seem to behave exactly like in the orig mu where you can cast another skill without having to wait for the twisting slash to finish its animation. I think that's where the delay lies.

Comment

Lost continent attack speeds do not coincide with Guiaonline's attack speed table.

Tested by recording videos and counting attacks + using a bpm (beats per minute) app to count attacks per minute.

So diminishing returns seems to be very high on LC.
              Last edited by Unclesalty; 06-15-2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclesalty View Post
                Lost continent attack speeds do not coincide with Guiaonline's attack speed table.

Tested by recording videos and counting attacks + using a bpm (beats per minute) app to count attacks per minute.

So diminishing returns seems to be very high on LC.
                we will review it. thanks for the report

Comment

Working...
                X