Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagram Critical Damage Question

Hi,

I have a lira pentagram whose 40% critical damage option was already open, I just noticed that the Elemental Critical Damage is the same damage as the normal elemental damage when I am hitting in mobs in DD5.

If I am not mistaken, the color of elemental critical Damage is gray right? please see attached image for your reference.

Normal elemental damage is 110, Elemental Critical Damage is 110 as well.

Let me know if this is something that is expected.

Thank you.

i think there is no problem in the elemental damage. since the elemental def of the monsters is higher than your elemental damage. 110 is the minimum damage of pentagram to those monsters

Comment

I see, I'm just wondering why the critical elemental damage is the same as my normal elemental damage which I thought should be a little bit higher since its critical.

Comment

Originally posted by escrima View Post
        I see, I'm just wondering why the critical elemental damage is the same as my normal elemental damage which I thought should be a little bit higher since its critical.
        Give me time to consult with the administrators.
        When I have the answer I will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyco View Post

Give me time to consult with the administrators.
          When I have the answer I will let you know.
          Thank you!

Comment

If your elemental damage isn’t high enough for DD5 mobs, then your critical damage will be the basically the same as normal damage.

The same happens with Agility BKS that have low damage, when they hit exc, crit the damage remains the same.

If you want further help upload a SS of your build/skill tree so we can help you better.

Comment

Also most of ur elemental dmg around 80% you MISS, so that means you have low elemental damage. Upload a SS of your elemental stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                If your elemental damage isn’t high enough for DD5 mobs, then your critical damage will be the basically the same as normal damage.

The same happens with Agility BKS that have low damage, when they hit exc, crit the damage remains the same.

If you want further help upload a SS of your build/skill tree so we can help you better.
                Hi,

I've uploaded my stats, penta and skill tree on majestic, basically I am a balanced STR/AGI BK.

From what I know, BK really has a low elemental damage unlike GL and WIZ or other classes, so I just want to know what I can maximize on my character generally as a hitter.
                Any inputs from the build and skill tree would be appreciated

Thank you!
                Last edited by escrima; 01-12-2021, 02:32 AM.

Comment

BK elemental damage is based on STR stats, since you have only 1.5k it is low for DD5 mobs. If you want to maximize your elemental damage output I recommend that you go full STR and just minimum agi for gear, etc. Just remember this build will help you destroy in PVM.

Regarding majestic tree, well not much can be done as of now because level limit is 1100 so points are not enough for maximizing purple damage tree.

Have a good day

Comment

Working...
                  X