Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mislead Detailed Stats.

Good Day LC,

first id like to say happy new year to all LC Team and thanks for the great work of enjoyable game of yours.
    And here im going to report of something very suspicious that i think should be give attention to it? Maybe.?
    but anyway dâmge decrease rate and damage reduction it maybe both similar but a quite different aspect of contribute to detailed stats i think ?

and also in the Skill tree or even majestic skill tree , in there you can add base defense but in the detailed stats it shows nothing had been added to it to you already upgrade the base defense skill tree and so.
    i am wondering if this is bug or just visual misleading stats?

i have set set that has damge decrease rate 7% and total add should be 35% since im a BK character
    and damge reduction including rings i should have 28% but the problem is that the dmge reduction it goes to dmge decrease in the detailed stats.... so its quite confusing. .. maybe this should be fix to not make the players mislead it to this?

but anyway thanks alot ill attach the file so that u could see.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1BEA7519-5D9D-4A1E-82B9-6CB9EF4A4934.jpeg
Views:	168
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	4706

damage reduction 4% from exc items and damage decrease 7% from harmony option are the same.

they both add to Damage Decrease Rate stat.

Now, regarding Damage Reduction stat, it is increased once you go over 60% in Damage Decrease Rate which is the limit. ALSO, It is increased by Exc Damage Reduction option in Blood, Dark, Holy exc items.

Comment

These statistics are added by the Bloodangel exe sets onwards. Since it is a net value and not a percentage.
      I attach an image, what is in blue goes to reflect damage rate, and what is in red to damage reduction
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Reyco View Post
        These statistics are added by the Bloodangel exe sets onwards. Since it is a net value and not a percentage.
        I attach an image, what is in blue goes to reflect damage rate, and what is in red to damage reduction
        Ok then what about the base defense?

Comment

base defense is from the master skill tree > STEEL ARMOR

it is funny that you got those items from your profile picture but still does not have steel armor from master skill tree?
          Last edited by LioneX; 01-10-2021, 02:03 AM.

Comment

It's true, Base defense is obtained by adding points in Steel Armor, in the skill tree

Comment

Working...
            X