X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP absorb / SD absorb

please fix the description of hp absorb and sd absorb

Could you attach a picture of the tree to better understand the problem to correct?

Comment

can someone explain the actual effect of this skill points. i added some points here before i reset. it seems that 45.68% supposed to be 45.68hp (disregard the %)
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LioneX View Post
        can someone explain the actual effect of this skill points. i added some points here before i reset. it seems that 45.68% supposed to be 45.68hp (disregard the %)
        What it means is that when you receive an attack you have a 50% chance of recovering 45% of your life when being attacked

Comment

• Bouncer
          Bouncer commented
          Editing a comment
          As Lionel said, it’s not % value. Just plain useless 45 hp. Since everyone hitting 20k with majestic update, it’s actually DAM USELESS SKILL TO ADD.

Also Reyco, it’s NOT activated when you receive damage, it is actually activated every time YOU SUCCESFULLY ATTACK AN ENEMY.

Comment

my 10khp will be healed by 45hp per 2 hits T_T

Comment

I get it. I'm going to inquire about this formula, not sure if it is correct or not. For what the description says is that when we receive damage we have a 50% chance of recovering 45% of life. state that it only recovers 45 points and not a percentage. So there might be an error.

Comment

Reyco, before tree update it was the same not % value. Someone just dropped that % next to it when it was never there.

Comment

the % on the description is typo

Comment

I checked, and it's true. It is a text error. We will fix it in the next update.

Comment

Working...
                  X