This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exp bug?

is there a changes of the exp because of the new maps or it is a bug? once you go lvl 650 the exp changes to 20k dropping to 11k i have 3 party members only its ferea map btw

Originally posted by summy View Post
    is there a changes of the exp because of the new maps or it is a bug? once you go lvl 650 the exp changes to 20k dropping to 11k i have 3 party members only its ferea map btw
    Normally its just like that when u do solo you’ll gain the exp you got from monster when youre in a party the exp split into share mode , its like it reduces it from 25% if you are party in two and the more you have in party you get another reduce exp gain i think its 2 % ,

and this is ridiculous, as i remember playing MU back then, when u have party the more people you have the better, coz its increase the percentage of exp you gain and especially when any of the players are in the party and its high level than others , the high level in the party will gain more than the others, thats how it works as far as i remember but in LC they made it Opposite,

But i hope they gonna change this so that we could get good benefit when creating a party,

Comment

Hello how are you?. First of all, I want to tell you that we are already working on this party bonus and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
      X