This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmail error when migrating to new gmail

+Hello support team, I am very glad to receive your support.

- Today there is a very serious gmail error that affects everyone here. I would like to say.
    - When I want to dump my account, to a new gmail, just enter the name of that new gmail and click confirm changes -> then I go to the old gmail that is linked to my game account and confirm copper I want to change my game account to new gmail without confirming consent at new gmail (is I agree to allow account to new gmail) because of this error, I was hated by a stranger, he use his account, change to my gmail. and confirm my consent to switch to gmail without my permission! after he successfully switched my account to my gmail, he harmed me by using the game account he just switched to recharge, and my gmail is permanently banned for being linked to the account. about him! The related accounts that I registered on my gmail are also permanently banned although I made no mistake, that stranger transferred the game account to my gmail without permission.
    - he refunded on his game account that is currently linked to my gmail so my gmail is also permanently banned from him! My innocent accounts are also permanently banned for the reason of also registering on my gmail! This is a serious error, the bad guys do this to harm, please report it to the administrator so you have confirmation to agree to move to new mail!
    - My new gmail is now permanently banned from a stranger who transferred their account to my gmail and refunds you guys to review and open the ban forever! I'm innocent . Here is a sample video of bad play that I am trying to surprise if I want someone permanently banned I just need to know their gmail and move my account to their gmail and then recharge and refund together. Permanent ban, hope support administrator to report the error correction

link Video gmail conversion example is not approved from the new gmail :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0kM...BA%A3iTr%C3%AD

Hi Vinhluc, thank you very much for making such a detailed report, in this case it would be better if you send all this directly to one of the administrators who will help you with pleasure, send us an email to [email protected] attaching all the data of the affected accounts, the video link as well and the explanation that you have registered here. Thank you

Comment

Ban is not email based.
      > [email protected]
      > Lost Continent Global
      > Visit our

Comment

Working...
      X