X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug- no drop etc

Hi I noticed the following:

1. no drop of golden sentence in swamp of darkness and Deep Dungeon even with Seal of wealth and horseshoe (afk for more than 12-16 hours and fast kill but zero drop). Waste of time afking. Many chars different spot but no sentence, even just one?? Even guildmates say that they have not looted any sentence. I will not buy wealth and horseshoe if there is no drop. Garuda flame drop is still ok.

2. Majestic skills not working (tried using bk, ae, smg, dl, wiz and summ chars). The circle spawns but no bleed or poison damage. However, i can see other players’ majestic skills are working (eg in poison you can see the poison mark on top of the head and green damage). Is there a requirement that I need to do?

3. capcha always error if the number starts with zero.

4. Suggestion- Mysterious stone should not fail. Only 70% chance to succeed? Very expensive and it will just fail. or maintain 70% success chance but lower price in cash shop.

thanks
    Last edited by zenith12388; 11-10-2020, 11:42 AM.

For point 2 to work circle and take dmg add 1 point on succes rate and wil work

Comment

1) The fall is fine. It is a matter of luck 2) The debuff points must be well distributed. and they shouldn't always hurt, it only hurts when debuffing the mob, pay attention to that. 3) The captcha error is now ready to repair 4) It will stay the same.

Comment

Working...
      X