This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test server

While leveling up, i noticed that melee characters' attacks stops while doing auto attack without any reason. It just stop especially when the mob is long range like ferea archer eventhough my settings is not going back in the position every 10sec. Another thing is that the game would be imbalance if wizard can attack while in teleport since majestic skill tree would make magic types stronger. Safezone bug is also a thing, you can immediately attack someone when you got out of safezone but they can't attack you unless they do the same thing. Additional tile range doesn't seem to be working properly as well and cannot attack properly even if you and the enemy are in the attack range.

(I really want to test the lvl400 socket but i dont know where i can get)

Thanks for the report kazuto028, we will let the administrators know immediately.

Comment

Something wrong with Dark Horse. Animation when DL ride dark horse is not right. Earthwave skill's animation is very slow, and animation when character dead is slow too.
      Thanks admin for reading this, Im big fan of DL. and I wanna see perfect DL's animation.

Comment

Hello Nightmare, thanks for the report, we have communicated it to the administrators.

Comment

Working...
        X