delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delay

The computer version delay is serious and the connection with the server is disconnected
    Attached Files

I also had the same problem as yours. Even if the connection is lost and after being connected to the network again, the attack will not be executed automatically, and the monster will beat it to death and return to the city. Around the time I go to sleep, the character stands still in the city. disconnected . Please fix it. or have the character auto-hit after reconnected.

Comment

Originally posted by NPBQN View Post
      I also had the same problem as yours. Even if the connection is lost and after being connected to the network again, the attack will not be executed automatically, and the monster will beat it to death and return to the city. Around the time I go to sleep, the character stands still in the city. disconnected . Please fix it. or have the character auto-hit after reconnected.
      you are right something was happening with the reconnect and the autoattack, we have already reported this problem so it will be solved soon, thanks for the warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel View Post

you are right something was happening with the reconnect and the autoattack, we have already reported this problem so it will be solved soon, thanks for the warning.
        Thank you! Sir.

Comment

Working...
        X