Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't find the blessing gem in the map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't find the blessing gem in the map?

Me and a few friends tried looking for some blessing gems? but can't get even 1 pill? or jog instead of riding with Health of 0/255. What are you doing? After the update, the blessing gem didn't drop because of the game error or was the drop rate fixed in the maps? Hoping for an explanation from you. Thanks admin.

I didn't find the blessing gem in the map? Is it a bug or has the drop rate been corrected? It's hard not to have a mount of blessing gem.

Comment

there were no changes in the drop

Comment

What do you mean Blessing Gem ? I didnt found any kind of Blessing, Blessed or a Gem as something new in Item Finder.
        May be you mean Gemstone ?

Comment

• NPBQN
          NPBQN commented
          Editing a comment
          Jewel of bless.

Originally posted by Miguel View Post
        there were no changes in the drop
        If there is no effect, why did you kill the monster all day without seeing the jewel of bless falling, it is clear that after 1 day of gathering, you can't get 1 jewel of bless, it's just event tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by NPBQN View Post

If there is no effect, why did you kill the monster all day without seeing the jewel of bless falling, it is clear that after 1 day of gathering, you can't get 1 jewel of bless, it's just event tickets.

apparently the jewel of bless has disappeared some of the maps in the game, i have been trying for more than a day but 5 of my farmer accounts don't have a single one, maybe it's a bug from the game update that the admins The administrator is not known

Comment

Servers 7 8 9 10 Kantur 2, no Jewel of Bless drop after update

Comment

Originally posted by zlostor4o View Post
              Servers 7 8 9 10 Kantur 2, no Jewel of Bless drop after update

really the game is having problem with jewel of bless not appearing error , one day 5 my account can pick up seven to nine jewel of bless , after updating the game it went missing , i did kill mobs but 24 hours passed without a jewel of bless , LC admin still not aware of this problem . Please read the review reports, every game update always throws an error

Comment

Sorry bro. It’s a waste of time. Just quit and don’t play. They will not paying attention to commoners unless you pay. Pay to win.

Comment

Originally posted by jepoyjaykez View Post
                  Sorry bro. It’s a waste of time. Just quit and don’t play. They will not paying attention to commoners unless you pay. Pay to win.

I only suggest to report bugs to the admin to help develop the game, I have also put in more than 1500 usd with this game, not a little, you think a bit negative the error comes from the game update. play but admin doesn't know about it, lc admin will check and fix it soon

Comment

Working...
                  X