Hamony Renewal Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamony Renewal Effect

I would like to call your attention. Indeed i just notice today the effectiveness of 10% mp to hp and the 5% mp to dmg in your harmony renewal fix. however there are some missing values in your formula.. as i've noticed. my mp8173 and the added hp only for 1 item for 10% mp to hp is only 788hp. which is the 10% of 8173 must supposed to be 817.3 added to that 10% mp to hp (hp+31) . is not of the output as well if i got it correctly. i must supposed to be getting 10%mp 817.3+ 31(side attributes of mp to hp) of 848.3 total hp in one item base on the % of my mana.. and items with supplemental attributes like mp to the character does not sum up with the 10% mp to hp.. earrings with mp , lower gears with 4% max mana, higher gears with +mp ,does this item should affect as well on the 10% total mana to hp .. i tried mana elixer with 700man and cherry blossom wine with 700 additional mana this both consumable buff does not affect/add in any harmony attributes 10mp to hp and 5%mp to dmg.. i am looking forward for a fix on this one..maybe it applies too on 5mp% to dmg on the same scenario however i can't grasp the calculation of conversion of dmg and i used the mp hp basis..Thank you

Originally posted by deeb View Post
    I would like to call your attention. Indeed i just notice today the effectiveness of 10% mp to hp and the 5% mp to dmg in your harmony renewal fix. however there are some missing values in your formula.. as i've noticed. my mp8173 and the added hp only for 1 item for 10% mp to hp is only 788hp. which is the 10% of 8173 must supposed to be 817.3 added to that 10% mp to hp (hp+31) . is not of the output as well if i got it correctly. i must supposed to be getting 10%mp 817.3+ 31(side attributes of mp to hp) of 848.3 total hp in one item base on the % of my mana.. and items with supplemental attributes like mp to the character does not sum up with the 10% mp to hp.. earrings with mp , lower gears with 4% max mana, higher gears with +mp ,does this item should affect as well on the 10% total mana to hp .. i tried mana elixer with 700man and cherry blossom wine with 700 additional mana this both consumable buff does not affect/add in any harmony attributes 10mp to hp and 5%mp to dmg.. i am looking forward for a fix on this one..maybe it applies too on 5mp% to dmg on the same scenario however i can't grasp the calculation of conversion of dmg and i used the mp hp basis..Thank you
    Hi, how are you? We invite you to send us a ticket through this link to solve the problem. https://bit.ly/3CtCVgc
    In this way, we can work on the matter without losing or leaking information.
    Thank you!

Comment

I also have a concern regarding with harmony option.
      The image attached is a divine claw +9 yet it doesnt have the tab for harmony Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	79
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	10141

Comment

Originally posted by dkrylz View Post
        I also have a concern regarding with harmony option.
        The image attached is a divine claw +9 yet it doesnt have the tab for harmony Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	79
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	10141
        i think it must be an excellent item/s

Comment

Originally posted by omelotski View Post

i think it must be an excellent item/s
          i think so too, now that i saw a +9 normal Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Views:	72
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	10164

Comment

Working...
          X