Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LC Getting Sucks? Fix Raven.

Good Day LC.

The game is getting Sucks and we think we preferred the old version than the current update.
    Now LC became Lag Continent Freeze all the time. And you arent able to fix it.
    ​​​​​​Alot of items that needed to be traded or at least store in vault.
    First let me report that the game Freeze's interval of 30-40sec.
    Please just check this video http://imgur.com/a/RFF9Tub
    And the next one is DL.
    you made DL way too nerf.
    + Raven option not added to DL stat.
    We need more attack , Speed and the rest of the option raven for DL.
    Raven is like a secondary weapon To DL .
    So please fix it.

Id Suggest that Emblems should be able to be stored in Vault.
    Let also include Blessing of Light and Bless of Light (Middle)
    And Lastly Oblivion if cant be trade then please able it to store in vault so that we could have use for it to our other character in the same account.
    And Lastly why would you do so much restrictions in the game ? Is your purpose to let everyone enjoy and play so much fun in LC?
    Oh also change item drop of the Medals and firecrackers .
    Since you dont intend to give freebies for newbies who are new to game.
    Id prefer to change the drops instead of +9 to make it +13-15. Firecrackers should be able to drop Rings pendant with 2-3% hp recovery.

And one more thing.
    Please make world announcement for white rabbit invasion and the other monster who drop Muun Egg.

Now a days new kids who find lc to play found it boring to be honest. LC is (MU) only Old players who knew how things work here and know what should do. But LC is something that doesn't have to Pursue.
    Like most the games now . They have log in for 7days and youll get this and that.

So please make LC better AGAIN.
    You are losing players.
    Please thanks.
    Last edited by Arch8730; 11-10-2021, 05:55 AM.

Originally posted by Arch8730 View Post
    Good Day LC.

The game is getting Sucks and we think we preferred the old version than the current update.
    Now LC became Lag Continent Freeze all the time. And you arent able to fix it.
    ​​​​​​Alot of items that needed to be traded or at least store in vault.
    First let me report that the game Freeze's interval of 30-40sec.
    Please just check this video http://imgur.com/a/RFF9Tub
    And the next one is DL.
    you made DL way too nerf.
    + Raven option not added to DL stat.
    We need more attack , Speed and the rest of the option raven for DL.
    Raven is like a secondary weapon To DL .
    So please fix it.

Id Suggest that Emblems should be able to be stored in Vault.
    Let also include Blessing of Light and Bless of Light (Middle)
    And Lastly Oblivion if cant be trade then please able it to store in vault so that we could have use for it to our other character in the same account.
    And Lastly why would you do so much restrictions in the game ? Is your purpose to let everyone enjoy and play so much fun in LC?
    Oh also change item drop of the Medals and firecrackers .
    Since you dont intend to give freebies for newbies who are new to game.
    Id prefer to change the drops instead of +9 to make it +13-15. Firecrackers should be able to drop Rings pendant with 2-3% hp recovery.

And one more thing.
    Please make world announcement for white rabbit invasion and the other monster who drop Muun Egg.

Now a days new kids who find lc to play found it boring to be honest. LC is (MU) only Old players who knew how things work here and know what should do. But LC is something that doesn't have to Pursue.
    Like most the games now . They have log in for 7days and youll get this and that.

So please make LC better AGAIN.
    You are losing players.
    Please thanks.
    The Raven's options are independent of the Dark Lord, that is, they are not reflected in the character.
    In any case, to leave us more suggestions, we invite you to send us a ticket through this link http://bit.ly/3bh4ygw.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyco View Post

The Raven's options are independent of the Dark Lord, that is, they are not reflected in the character.
      In any case, to leave us more suggestions, we invite you to send us a ticket through this link http://bit.ly/3bh4ygw.
      Are you guys avoiding ? When i comment in your fb page says ' i suggest it to post in forum ' and when i send ticket and emailed me ' post your suggestion in forum' . Now you telling me send Suggestion ticket to blah blahh blahhhh. What is it reallly?????

Comment

I support this suggestion
        LC needs more interaction and less restriction. That should be the main motto make it more engaging.

I will bump these suggestions as urgent:

1. White rabbit, golden invasion, red dragon invasion, white wizard, muun monsters invasion (maybe another menu tab to check the timers for these things or a guide tab to include a short description)

2. More tradeable and less untradeable (by limiting the number of tradeable items you wont get away with this cheap thing, always look for more engagement than restriction, making everything in ingameshop locked will not be beneficial since other players wont ever topup anyway, it would be more beneficial for other players who topup large amounts to resell these items in retail amounts, in that way more ingameshop items will be purchased because it is being circulated among the whole community instead of just players who topup)

3. Starter for newbies: a beginner pentagram, a good equipment drop in firecracker for newbies, a beginner guide, a hunting guide, and a combat guide and maybe free battle buffs for 5 days for newbies instead of just defensive buffs.

Comment

Working...
        X