X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental damage

Hi admin

I have some questions that need to be answered:
    1. Elemental damage when pvp why showing 12,000 damage does not reduce character's HP. It's a bug or elemental damage just to break the SD.
    2. Currently there are 2 problems with equipment being ex and socket. Most of the time, socket equipment has lost its value, while seeding materials have been too hard to find. Because the current ex equipment has reached 600lv xda (blood equipment has been added with 3 ex and 1 hamony options). It is recommended to consider unlocking 5 sockets and increasing the drop rate of materials to increase seed level.
    3. Regarding the system of the separate Master tree for each character, it is necessary to update more to show the balance for the characters. Because currently DK and RF characters have too many advantages when PVP.

Link: https://youtu.be/FAPNhHKEsck

Thank
    Last edited by Minhtien99; 07-16-2020, 04:01 AM.

Hi Minhtien99, I will let administrators know now, thanks for the report.

1: Elemental Damage always goes to SD in PvP, never to HP
    Last edited by TutoPMG; 07-16-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Minhtien99 View Post
      Hi admin

I have some questions that need to be answered:
      1. Elemental damage when pvp why showing 12,000 damage does not reduce character's HP. It's a bug or elemental damage just to break the SD.
      2. Currently there are 2 problems with equipment being ex and socket. Most of the time, socket equipment has lost its value, while seeding materials have been too hard to find. Because the current ex equipment has reached 600lv xda (blood equipment has been added with 3 ex and 1 hamony options). It is recommended to consider unlocking 5 sockets and increasing the drop rate of materials to increase seed level.
      3. Regarding the system of the separate Master tree for each character, it is necessary to update more to show the balance for the characters. Because currently DK and RF characters have too many advantages when PVP.

Link: https://youtu.be/FAPNhHKEsck

Thank
      Same sutiation with exl equipment. I have Robust set and I see that GL is very weak from Defence against RF and BK, which is absolutely impossible! After update Ignore SD 10% work only on BK's and RF's items. Before update I had Lapid spear +13 +ignore CD 10%. Everything woked correctly. After update GL is the most weak hero I the game. Why? Because a lot of amateurs in the game who are playing with BK, falls a lot of time from GL in duel and were thinking why BK is so weak?! The answer is combo. Before update combo was balanced, after update 1 combo takes 14k CD and 3300HP. 1 shot=1kill. Before update GL used shining peak and made a lot of dmg, now using Harsh strike and attack speed is very low. Same situation with RF. RF hit once and GL falls. Absolutely impossible! CD sheeld doesn't work correctly! CD and HP regenerate effect from skill tree are bugged! Heroes doesn't regenerate. The only way to regenerate HP is with fast click on screen with finger on HP potion. And why HP potions are only 10 on market? Make it 50 like mana potions. When I play in duel I shall use full inventory HP potions. It's crazy! Another problem: Why items without luck after +6 are created on 50% chance? Items +luck 75%. Isn't right items without luck to be +65% to +9 and 55% to +11. It's not possible to have suck large differences. A lot of exl items in market are without lick with good options and its dream to be created to +11 without talisman of luck and even this the % is 50 to +10. I know that your goal is to get rich abruptly, but this is not the way. 100 Bless in game shop cost 9.99$. Is this a joke or....? I don't know what to say.... really. For this server full with bugs you want a lot, but give us nothing!
      BR,

Comment

• Minhtien99
        Minhtien99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same idea. I'm also a grow lancer player just looking forward to updates to improve. But until now has not been overcome

Originally posted by AxuJI View Post

Same sutiation with exl equipment. I have Robust set and I see that GL is very weak from Defence against RF and BK, which is absolutely impossible! After update Ignore SD 10% work only on BK's and RF's items. Before update I had Lapid spear +13 +ignore CD 10%. Everything woked correctly. After update GL is the most weak hero I the game. Why? Because a lot of amateurs in the game who are playing with BK, falls a lot of time from GL in duel and were thinking why BK is so weak?! The answer is combo. Before update combo was balanced, after update 1 combo takes 14k CD and 3300HP. 1 shot=1kill. Before update GL used shining peak and made a lot of dmg, now using Harsh strike and attack speed is very low. Same situation with RF. RF hit once and GL falls. Absolutely impossible! CD sheeld doesn't work correctly! CD and HP regenerate effect from skill tree are bugged! Heroes doesn't regenerate. The only way to regenerate HP is with fast click on screen with finger on HP potion. And why HP potions are only 10 on market? Make it 50 like mana potions. When I play in duel I shall use full inventory HP potions. It's crazy! Another problem: Why items without luck after +6 are created on 50% chance? Items +luck 75%. Isn't right items without luck to be +65% to +9 and 55% to +11. It's not possible to have suck large differences. A lot of exl items in market are without lick with good options and its dream to be created to +11 without talisman of luck and even this the % is 50 to +10. I know that your goal is to get rich abruptly, but this is not the way. 100 Bless in game shop cost 9.99$. Is this a joke or....? I don't know what to say.... really. For this server full with bugs you want a lot, but give us nothing!
      BR,
      I have +15 gear in PH server. I am no match to BK one explode. gone. In RF even i press potion faster still 1-2 hit only. Suddenly i'm so feel useless when theres PK and Guild war. Please admin atleast balance GL.

Comment

Working...
      X