This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garuda Flame Worthless

I think it will be beneficial to add more garuda flame in the 4th wing creation material requirements because right now garuda flame and golden sentence almost same drop rate but you just need 1 garuda flame for every 4th wing creation while you need 50 golden sentence for it so the ratio is so unbalanced 50:1 and with almost the same drop rate making garuda flame worthless.

Suggestion:
    Lower Drop Rate but this might be too late since a lot of garuda flames have been accumulated already so a better solution might be to come up with a solution to consume all these garuda flames like a new feature or update that will make this garuda flame more valuable so that players will have more incentive to buy drop rate buffs and farm because right now so many 4th wings have been created and supply has been growing while demand is declining leading to the decline in prices of 4th wings as well as golden sentence so right now no one wants to buy drop rate buffs anymore because it's not worth it.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by wongcmu01 View Post
    I think it will be beneficial to add more garuda flame in the 4th wing creation material requirements because right now garuda flame and golden sentence almost same drop rate but you just need 1 garuda flame for every 4th wing creation while you need 50 golden sentence for it so the ratio is so unbalanced 50:1 and with almost the same drop rate making garuda flame worthless.

Suggestion:
    Lower Drop Rate but this might be too late since a lot of garuda flames have been accumulated already so a better solution might be to come up with a solution to consume all these garuda flames like a new feature or update that will make this garuda flame more valuable so that players will have more incentive to buy drop rate buffs and farm because right now so many 4th wings have been created and supply has been growing while demand is declining leading to the decline in prices of 4th wings as well as golden sentence so right now no one wants to buy drop rate buffs anymore because it's not worth it.

so in short, YOU WANT YOUR xxxx thousands FARMED GARUDA FLAMES TO MULTIPLY THEIR VALUE By x50 so you get extremely rich.

That’s not a suggestion, that’s a request for personal instant profit. You are fooling nobody man.

Comment

I will tell the administrators but I don't think I will convince them.

Comment

Working...
      X