X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clone of DW

Dear LC team,
    Please check current damage of agility DW as so many clone of DW are now occupying all training spot from Deep Dungeon 3 to Swamp of Darkness with really poor gear.
    This makes our game hard for real gamer
    Thank you

Hi! How are you? I'll let the administrators know. Thank you for the report

Comment

So what was this post means? The agility wiz from dd3- sod are not a real gamer? We purchased 2-3 scroll of oblivion to get the right build for farming lol.

Comment

LOL, im a wiz agi build ES type. Bought the right gears to not die easily from mob. Hahaha such a clown post right here. Right skilltree and some correcr noob gears can solo SOD for wiz. How? I wont tell you. U gotta buy obli to find out ?

Comment

Btw till you see a better 1. EMG SWARMING ALL THOSE MAPS HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Danhle View Post
            Dear LC team,
            Please check current damage of agility DW as so many clone of DW are now occupying all training spot from Deep Dungeon 3 to Swamp of Darkness with really poor gear.
            This makes our game hard for real gamer
            Thank you
            Change servers man and look for other spots. But don't mistake Agi wizards or EMGs as imba or cheating. We spent money to explore builds.

Comment

First of all, what is the problem with the damage? Does it hit a lot or hit a little?

Comment

Theres no problem ..reyco the one that post this does have problem finding the right build to farm.

Comment

Seeing that there is not explicitly a problem, I must close the topic.

Comment

Working...
                  X