This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Defense

I have a new suggestion that could make the game a lot more interesting. How about a hero defense style where you and your guildmates try to prevent as much mobs as possible from crossing a certain area/portal and every mob that passes through is an equivalent point to the enemy guild. So this event can nurture teamwork and provide lots of fun to guilds participating in it. Mobs should of course be extra tough and durable making it hard to kill them and they do not attack you but instead walk towards a specified area so you and your team are tasked with different roles. Someone is tasked with delaying mobs through slow skills like ice storm and paralysis radiance errtel knockback tactics like horse stomp and cyclone skill and also lightning skill while the others are tasked with damage output by killing the mobs and locking them down one by one. There will be more variation in how a team/guild is supposed to be composed of like there must be an equal/ideal mix of buffers, debuffers and attackers. Hopefully this will be made even though it's not yet on official mu webzen i hope it gets added here and be made a weekly event if possible because i see a lot of potential in it.

Hi! How are you? I will communicate your suggestion to the administrators. We will see what they think about it.

Comment

Working...
    X