This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visible Game Master Every Server

Since i saw a post about bots (auto walk back to spots) and the devs are not going to do anything about them, since it would be to hard to detect? i suggest to put GM's IG to guard farming spots of bots and personally ban them. I have even a video (cant upload file size restriction) of bots I killed from kanturu2 then they would walk all the way from kanturu1 to get to their spot. If its a pilot then it would not be stupid enough to waste time walking right? so its easy to spot who are people piloting their account and those who have bot programs.

i would add on this. if there is a way to report bots. a warning message will be sent to the bot through ingame mail. then.users continuing using bots will ban their ip for 30days.
    bot programs can be detected on your system, if you could just see if the characters do the same thing over and over again. (eg. same coordinate walk, same interval of using teleport....etc.)

thou some bots can use random intervals when setup

also adding tax on the auction like 1million zen per posted item will remove those bot looted/posted items like satan
    Last edited by LioneX; 02-10-2021, 03:48 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE = choknatz; n5936] ¿Desde que vi una publicación sobre bots (auto caminar de regreso a lugares) y los desarrolladores no van a hacer nada al respecto, ya que sería muy difícil de detectar? Sugiero poner el IG de GM para proteger los lugares de cultivo de bots y prohibirlos personalmente. Incluso tengo un video (no puedo cargar la restricción de tamaño de archivo) de los bots que maté de kanturu2, luego caminarían desde kanturu1 para llegar a su lugar. Si es un piloto, entonces no sería tan estúpido como para perder el tiempo caminando, ¿verdad? por lo que es fácil identificar quiénes son las personas que están probando su cuenta y las que tienen programas de bot.

I will communicate it to the administrators. If I have any information about it, I will reopen this topic and I will tell you about it. Meanwhile I close it to avoid unnecessary comments.

Comment

Working...
      X