X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Weekly Exp Boost

Good Day Admins & Staff!

I would like to suggest to bring back the exp boost because it's really causing us a hard time to get level. It's really unfair to us as a new players that we are really striving very hard to get level unlike to those old players were getting max level easily. Maybe make it for atleast every weekend? Hoping for your consideration. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Pukinabasa View Post
    Good Day Admins & Staff!

I would like to suggest to bring back the exp boost because it's really causing us a hard time to get level. It's really unfair to us as a new players that we are really striving very hard to get level unlike to those old players were getting max level easily. Maybe make it for atleast every weekend? Hoping for your consideration. Thanks in advance!
    easy? before we can't even sleep fighting over spots and turf war, now a days no competition you can AFK all week! just buy seals and exp boost item. back then we used BOL on DS BC events spend $ just to get levels grind for it don't ask too much just enjoy what free 2 play offers. CHEERS!

Comment

They had a full month of xp which was in December. Surely for next month they will have xp again on weekends

Comment

damn thats pretty unfair for some new players like me, and its WEIRD AS HELL if it will be next month and not this coming anniversary hahaha.

Comment

Good Day Admins & Staff!

If you a new player and complaining about exp, I suggest that you quit, even with exp event it will become super hard once you hit higher levels.

Also as Reyco said, All December was exp x2 EVERY SINGLE DAY, that’s about 15 week exp events.

March/April good enough to start exp event again.

have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by kEnjizz View Post

easy? before we can't even sleep fighting over spots and turf war, now a days no competition you can AFK all week! just buy seals and exp boost item. back then we used BOL on DS BC events spend $ just to get levels grind for it don't ask too much just enjoy what free 2 play offers. CHEERS!
            exactly, before it was way harder and there were no 30 servers. Getting a spot was hard as fuck and leaving AFK even harder.

Comment

Good Day Admins & Staff!

back in the global days. we use BoL to farm exp in BC DS. Spend dimes for BoL.
              its funny now how new players getting Lazy by not getting Free XP boost Weekly , havent you had enough of whole month of december XP boost? ^^
              but im sure they'll bring it back to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Arch8730 View Post

back in the global days. we use BoL to farm exp in BC DS. Spend dimes for BoL.
                its funny now how new players getting Lazy by not getting Free XP boost Weekly , havent you had enough of whole month of december XP boost? ^^
                but im sure they'll bring it back to the game.
                this so true man

whole December exp x2 (same as FREE BOL 200%), and also super cheap 60% discount BOL in shop.

And that dude is complaining LMAO.

Comment

I close topic to avoid spam.

Comment

Working...
                  X