New function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New function

can this function be introduced as a permanent one? and we can collect points from bc, ds, cc events ..... of course less than those obtained in this event.
    I think this feature will help the new ones a lot but it will also create a lot of farmers but at least it's a way to give life to the game and it will eliminate a little more afk mode and let's not forget that it will create a balance between donors and those who do not donate

The window will be permanent. Once the points you have accumulated are spent, those rewards will disappear. But the window will remain active for the events that come later. So they can claim the rewards from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyco View Post
      The window will be permanent. Once the points you have accumulated are spent, those rewards will disappear. But the window will remain active for the events that come later. So they can claim the rewards from there.
      I know that but my sugestion is to make from this a way for people earn free stuf by farm... and to increase activity in game and in events not only use as major eventes on server ... but as a regular way

Comment

I understood your suggestion. But the administrators answered that to me.

Comment

Working...
        X