This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer needs MAJOR REVAMP

Slayer is so weak, it needs major revamp.
    Majestic linked skill is bugged.
    No 380 pvp items.
    Agi Built with VERY LOW DSR PVM.

please game dev, play Slayer Character and experience it.
    I am the voice of a thousand men....

I agree. Even with full agility slayer, DSR AND ASR iare lower compared to other characters. I hope administrator make an improvement about it

Comment

Regarding majestic skills, what is the mistake exactly? thus we can work on repairing it in case it really is an error.
      Last edited by Reyco; 01-08-2021, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Sir Reyco,
        slayer’s damage pierce attack will increase when the monster have debuff bat flock on it.
        On my experience with MU online thru PC based, they have this auto attack settings where players can choose, cast debuff flock first before casting pierce attack. With that case the slayer can definitely boost up their damage.

I know on this game that you can set on auto attack settings skill no. 2 where the other skill can be casted every specific time (for example every 3 seconds) but in that can bat flock can be casted every 3 seconds and then pierce attack on main skill, but it doesn’t mean that for every 3 seconds bat flock debuff will be applied.

That is actually the difference on the Mu online pc based that, slayer will continuously cast bat flock until bat flock debuff applied on monster and then pierce attack.

i do hope i explained it very well.

thank you

Comment

I understand. There is still no specific formula in the guides. That is why we have not published them. And yes, that's how you say it. The dmg is increased by the Batflog debuff if I remember correctly. The Slayer may have a low dmg, we will work on that to fix it. We have to test a few things so as not to break character.

Comment

It is so very obvious that Slayer is unnoticed, even here at LC forum they did not include slayer at market area. simple thing to do, but they din't.
            I am the voice of a thousand men....

Comment

He is a new character. There is not much information. It is the same with the EBK.

Comment

Working...
              X