This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dysphoria,

i think you should show your character build here so we can help you improve your character

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

With socket weapons for min stat requirements and al to maximize Hp?

It is indeed inferior because both TANK DL AND TANK BK have no damage whatsoever, they are basically made to survive the longest al in stamina and basic req for set.

With VRF is way different because STAMINA not only gives him high HP, BUT ALSO INCREASES HIS DAMAGE. Hits much more than both dl Bk full tank builds.

VRF formula would need to be reworked and maybe give him higher HP per stamina point but NO DAMAGE INCREASE from it. That’s one way it could make it serve a better purpose for tank build. FULL TANK BUT NO DAMAGE.
      Yes, even with minimum set requirements.

Exactly. I understand how they made the formula for HP the way it is right now because it not only increases the HP but the Skill Damage as well, but with how low the Attack Success Rate of a VRF, even with a High Skill Damage, without actually hitting the opponent doesn't makes sense, and better just to adjust the correlation of Skill Damage and HP acquisition per point.

Hopefully, some other players who played different class who actually notices some imbalances will post their opinion about their preferred class in this forum to better balance every character and that they will really serve their purpose. Not all characters are meant to be a Hitter, Support, or Tanker. But with how RF is right now, even being an ERF isn't worth it, Vitality buffs has a cap, and with the formula on how much HP a Character can gain per Vitality is not even worth it, a Swell is much better. The DSR/Deff Buff of an RF is not even worth mentioning, barely add some stats. The only thing notable is the Ignore buffs, but going ERF for that 1 buff is not worth it, perhaps as an extra buff but not really needed.
      Last edited by Dysphoria; 01-04-2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LioneX View Post
        Dysphoria,

i think you should show your character build here so we can help you improve your character
        I am an ARF as of this moment, best choice for an RF right now. There is no problem with it, aside from the Attack Speed, given the fact that it is 441/441 but only hits as fast as another class who have around 120-140 Attack Speed.

My concern is about Vitality RF. Full Defense Skill Tree Build as well as going on full in Yellow Majestic Tree to unlock 40/40 Max HP and Max Base Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dysphoria View Post

I am an ARF as of this moment, best choice for an RF right now. There is no problem with it, aside from the Attack Speed, given the fact that it is 441/441 but only hits as fast as another class who have around 120-140 Attack Speed.

My concern is about Vitality RF. Full Defense Skill Tree Build as well as going on full in Yellow Majestic Tree to unlock 40/40 Max HP and Max Base Defense.
          Then again no matter how they rework the formula, VRF will always be at a disadvantage for tank purposes given that set has only 4 pieces. You can reach max dd and max rf 60-60 with 10 lvl seeds but still that defense lost from gloves is way too Much to even consider making a tank build.

BTW, try with DD Vit and REF seed instead of HP. Max reflect hurts heavy hitters that most of them drop from their own damage if not fast potters. Ref seed will make you last longer than HP one.
          Last edited by Bouncer; 01-04-2021, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Then again no matter how they rework the formula, VRF will always be at a disadvantage for tank purposes given that set has only 4 pieces. You can reach max dd and max rf 60-60 with 10 lvl seeds but still that defense lost from gloves is way too Much to even consider making a tank build.
            Hopefully, they'll make some notable adjustments. ARF is the best right now, gloves is really not needed as it is using a RUUD set which only has 4 parts. But a VRF, it cannot be a hitter, and can only be a mediocre tanker with the help of full class buffs.

Javier and Juan, notice me senpaiiii~

Comment

In any case, we could test the RF formulas again. But like I said, they are the originals. Closed topic.

Comment

Working...
              X