This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    And yeah if u want to have a chance at surviving solo, as the guy above said go for MAX SEED socket set and tank build. You will become a surviving punching bag but don’t expect to be able to kill others.
    Not even a a max seed socket set for RF can survive, a BK with a Dragon set DDHP DD7 is still better.

Comment

you are pointing out the balancing? Well guess what, that’s what thousand of other players pointed out when RF was OP almost for a whole year. I’m sure you were not complaining back then right? Just Chill and enjoy the game, let others have their fun too.
      Why would you complain if there is no problem with the character? Were they posting when there was a problem with the class they are posting? Why would I post a complain if I haven't even encountered it? What is your point in here? That we just need to disregard every problem, because as what you are trying to say, "Your character is OP for this span of time, you did not complain. Thousands of player complained about their character as well, so you don't have the right to complain, too.". What a stupid fckin toxic player that you are.

Comment

Please, raise your argument, not your toxicity. Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dysphoria View Post

I don't think you get the point in here, you just wanted to try to outsmart everyone else in this Forum as you always do. A VRF is not even a Tank and not even a Hitter. You get that? Low ASR, Low Attack, Low HP. As I have said, a tank BK is the same or better than a VRF with full class buffs, if you are focusing on the point and not with outsmarting everyone.
          Low ASR low attack ? Tank build doesn’t need both. It’s just a punching bag. Regarding HP, well it has been like that for ages, BK always has more hp than any other class when going for tank build.

Comment

Please, raise your argument, not your toxicity. Stupid.
            Says the dude who keeps insulting when others don’t agree with his opinion. Bravo.

Comment

Why would you complain if there is no problem with the character? Were they posting when there was a problem with the class they are posting? Why would I post a complain if I haven't even encountered it? What is your point in here? That we just need to disregard every problem, because as what you are trying to say, "Your character is OP for this span of time, you did not complain. Thousands of player complained about their character as well, so you don't have the right to complain, too.". What a stupid fckin toxic player that you are.

there wasn’t a problem with the Rf Before? Of course there was, it was OP. But it’s obvious you didn’t complain because you were enjoying it right? Then again I never said you don’t have the right to complain.

have a second read at my post before commenting nonsense. It was all decent until your last sentence where you ran out of arguments and rage out. Either you are 12 or come from a third world country with no education whatsoever. Remember everyone has a different opinion, that doesn’t mean you are going to come here and insult them as you please.

Comment

Low ASR low attack ? Tank build doesn’t need both. It’s just a punching bag. Regarding HP, well it has been like that for ages, BK always has more hp than any other class when going for tank build.
                It is not even a punching bag. If you are here to spout nonsensical things like, "RF is OP for a year or so and you did not complain.", "Update now is like that, not the old MU." and shits without sharing any constructive idea, and just drowning on your own sense of "I am smart than everyone else because I can diss them without sharing anything helpful", prolly you should just get out from this "Suggestion" page.

Comment

Says the dude who keeps insulting when others don’t agree with his opinion. Bravo.
                  With a lot of points I have shared, all you spout is nonsense. "Everyone is 1 hit" "Not old MU" "Complaining only about RF" "OP for a year". Anything helpful? Ts.

Comment

It is not even a punching bag. If you are here to spout nonsensical things like, "RF is OP for a year or so and you did not complain.", "Update now is like that, not the old MU." and shits without sharing any constructive idea, and just drowning on your own sense of "I am smart than everyone else because I can diss them without sharing anything helpful", prolly you should just get out from this "Suggestion" page.
                    I did tell you to go for max seed set as the other guy in case you want to tank the most you can, I have seen RFs with max seed socket 400 socket wiping out everyone outside noria( whitout support buffs) including BKS with 4th wings.

Comment

there wasn’t a problem with the Rf Before? Of course there was, it was OP. But it’s obvious you didn’t complain because you were enjoying it right? Then again I never said you don’t have the right to complain.

have a second read at my post before commenting nonsense. It was all decent until your last sentence where you ran out of arguments and rage out. Either you are 12 or come from a third world country with no education whatsoever. Remember everyone has a different opinion, that doesn’t mean you are going to come here and insult them as you please.
                      It was not actually OP, easy to build, yes. But OP? No. It can be killed by a Dark Lord, an RW, an Elf, even before the new Majestic Update. Either you are a newbie, or you are an old player who doesn't know how to build a character and how to play them right.

Comment

I did tell you to go for max seed set as the other guy in case you want to tank the most you can, I have seen RFs with max seed socket 400 socket wiping out everyone outside noria( whitout support buffs) including BKS with 4th wings.
                        --And I did tell you that even with a Max Seed Set, given the fact that it also only has 4 parts, it is not even worth it, not to mention not gonna work without a full character buffs. If you have focused on the arguments that I have provided, like how comparable a VRF with max seed set + a full character buff with Tank BK or Tank DL who doesn't have any buffs and just using a T1 Set.

Comment

--And I did tell you that even with a Max Seed Set, given the fact that it also only has 4 parts, it is not even worth it, not to mention not gonna work without a full character buffs. If you have focused on the arguments that I have provided, like how comparable a VRF with max seed set + a full character buff with Tank BK or Tank DL who doesn't have any buffs and just using a T1 Set.
                          have you actually tried max seed set? Paired with tank build in majestic (going for max def hp etc)?

Comment

have you actually tried max seed set? Paired with tank build in majestic (going for max def hp etc)?
                            I did, Full Yellow Majestic Tree for Maximum HP and Base Defense. Skill tree focusing on HP and defense, too. --and Yes, I tried Maxed Seed Set, 10/10/10 DD/HP/Vit, it is just slightly better than a Piercing Set+15+DD+Hp+DD7. You can be unkillable if you have full buffs, but then again, it is comparable to a No-Buff Tank DL or Tank BK. And point taken, that for BH and Wars, buffs is a must, but what I am pointing right now is how inferior it is that a fully buffed RF is comparable to a non-buffed tank DL or BK.

Comment

Rage Fighter's Attack Speed doesn't match as well with how fast it attacks. Going back, an ARF's 441/441 Attack Speed is Comparable with how fast a BK with a 120 speed attacks and damage.

Comment

I did, Full Yellow Majestic Tree for Maximum HP and Base Defense. Skill tree focusing on HP and defense, too. --and Yes, I tried Maxed Seed Set, 10/10/10 DD/HP/Vit, it is just slightly better than a Piercing Set+15+DD+Hp+DD7. You can be unkillable if you have full buffs, but then again, it is comparable to a No-Buff Tank DL or Tank BK. And point taken, that for BH and Wars, buffs is a must, but what I am pointing right now is how inferior it is that a fully buffed RF is comparable to a non-buffed tank DL or BK.
                                With socket weapons for min stat requirements and al to maximize Hp?

It is indeed inferior because both TANK DL AND TANK BK have no damage whatsoever, they are basically made to survive the longest al in stamina and basic req for set.

With VRF is way different because STAMINA not only gives him high HP, BUT ALSO INCREASES HIS DAMAGE. Hits much more than both dl Bk full tank builds.

VRF formula would need to be reworked and maybe give him higher HP per stamina point but NO DAMAGE INCREASE from it. That’s one way it could make it serve a better purpose for tank build. FULL TANK BUT NO DAMAGE.

Comment

Working...
                                X