X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Nerfed Rage Fighter

Hi,

I would like to raise some concerns regarding the Rage Fighter Class. Ever since this new update, the Rage Fighter Class has been nerfed, so much that it really doesn't have any purpose, the only thing that kept players in playing this class is because of how much they loved using Rage Fighter.

Its Defense, Damage, and Success Rate is lower than the 9th level of Hell.

Vitality Build Rage Fighter has VERY low Attack Success rate, Physical Damage, Skill Damage, and HP.

Agility Build Rage Fighter's Dark Side Skill, even with Max Attack Speed, comparing to other Class, i,e Dark Knight, Dark Knight's 140+ Attack Speed is still Faster.

Even with Complete Gears, say, Complete Awakening Set and Weapon, it's damage is also Bottlenecked.

Please look into it. Thanks.

Have you tried with good gear? I’ve seen plenty of RF 1 hitting every other class in Noria Gate.

Current status of the game is pretty much who hits first, every single class is able to 1 hit each other.

then again, you do know RF was the strongest class for almost a whole year right? I guess it’s time for other classes to enjoy their moment too. Have fun.

Comment

The Rage Fighter formulas were always the same. It didn't change anything at all.

Formulas del Rage Fighter
      HP Level * 1.3 + Vitality * 2 + 100
      SD Level * 2.4 + Strength * 2.4 + Agility * 2.4 + Vitality * 2.4 + Energy * 2.4
      Mana Level * 1 + Energy * 1.3 + 40
      AG Strength * 0.15 + Agility / 5 + Vitality / 3 + Energy * 1
      Physical Damage Min Strength / 7 + Vitality / 15
      Physical Damage Max Strength / 5 + Vitality / 12
      Attack Speed Agility / 8
      Defense Agility / 8
      Attack Success Rate PvM Level * 3 + Strength / 6 + Agility * 1.25
      Attack Success Rate PvP Level * 3 + Agility * 3.5 + Energy / 5
      Defense Success Rate PvM Agility / 10
      Defense Success Rate PvP Level * 3 + Agility / 10
      Elemental Damage Min Strength / 10 + Vitality / 20
      Elemental Damage Max Strength / 6 + Vitality / 15
      Elemental Defense Agility / 8
      Elemental Attack Success Rate Level * 2.5 + Strength / 8 + Agility / 6
      Elemental Defense Success Rate Agility / 3

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Have you tried with good gear? I’ve seen plenty of RF 1 hitting every other class in Noria Gate.

Current status of the game is pretty much who hits first, every single class is able to 1 hit each other.

then again, you do know RF was the strongest class for almost a whole year right? I guess it’s time for other classes to enjoy their moment too. Have fun.
        It is not really who hits first, it depends on your Majestic Build. You can either be a tank or a hitter, you can actually be both with a full class buffs (EE, EBK, ASm, etc.) Now, for ARF, it can definitely 1 hit almost every class. But a VRF is never a good tank of which it is supposed to be even with good gears, you'll need to have full class buffs to actually tank like how a Tank BK do without those buffs.

--and I don't get what's up with "Strongest class for almost a whole year", it is not whether a character was or is the strongest class for a span of time, I am pointing out the balancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyco View Post
          The Rage Fighter formulas were always the same. It didn't change anything at all.

Formulas del Rage Fighter
          HP Level * 1.3 + Vitality * 2 + 100
          SD Level * 2.4 + Strength * 2.4 + Agility * 2.4 + Vitality * 2.4 + Energy * 2.4
          Mana Level * 1 + Energy * 1.3 + 40
          AG Strength * 0.15 + Agility / 5 + Vitality / 3 + Energy * 1
          Physical Damage Min Strength / 7 + Vitality / 15
          Physical Damage Max Strength / 5 + Vitality / 12
          Attack Speed Agility / 8
          Defense Agility / 8
          Attack Success Rate PvM Level * 3 + Strength / 6 + Agility * 1.25
          Attack Success Rate PvP Level * 3 + Agility * 3.5 + Energy / 5
          Defense Success Rate PvM Agility / 10
          Defense Success Rate PvP Level * 3 + Agility / 10
          Elemental Damage Min Strength / 10 + Vitality / 20
          Elemental Damage Max Strength / 6 + Vitality / 15
          Elemental Defense Agility / 8
          Elemental Attack Success Rate Level * 2.5 + Strength / 8 + Agility / 6
          Elemental Defense Success Rate Agility / 3
          These Character formulas are meant to balance out characters, right? However, maybe, it is time to change the Character Formulas, not just for RF, but every character to balance it out. A Vitality RF's HP formula is not that high because it also increases the Skill Damage of it's related skill like Spirit Hook, however, even with a Full Vitality for Rage Fighter, its damage, attack success rate and HP is not high as well compared to other classes. The only thing I can think of about the Rage Fighter's Advantage is an Agility RF who have a wide range of skill for Dark Side which is especially useful for Wars.

Comment

Also, yes, I have tried with Good Gear. Perfect Gears, actually. I am an ARF as of the moment, and I am satisfied with how it can 1 hit almost every character, still it is really meant for PvM and not PvP. VRF's specialty should be for PvP, but no, its damage, HP and attack success rate is very mediocre.

Comment

Maybe you are using awakening set for RF. If you want to tank then use max seeds socket set or exc set. Ancient set is never good for tanking.

Comment

Originally posted by zenith12388 View Post
                Maybe you are using awakening set for RF. If you want to tank then use max seeds socket set or exc set. Ancient set is never good for tanking.
                Considering the Set Item, even with max seeds, or excellent set, RF is never good now in Tanking unless you have full character buffs. The formula must be changed given the fact that RF also only has FOUR part set.

Comment

Comparing RF's Attack Speed vs BK or other class' Attack Speed, 441 Attack Speed of RF is the same as the 110-120 Attack Speed of BK.

Comment

Dude I mean, those guys at wars/ boss hunt/noria gate are always buffed to the gills, most of the time full cash buff and also full support buff. So if you want to have the same result u need to do the same. Nobody goes solo to a war or pk without buffs. Mu has always been like that, if you want to be “pro”(which is a term that doesn’t even apply to this game cuz there is no skill whatsoever just right click) just get support and cash buff you will enjoy killing others easily.

Comment

Even with awakening and 4th wings and golden fenrir you will still get 1 hit by others. Majestic tree actually kind of balanced PvP. So there’s not only 1 class OP.

Comment

And yeah if u want to have a chance at surviving solo, as the guy above said go for MAX SEED socket set and tank build. You will become a surviving punching bag but don’t expect to be able to kill others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dysphoria View Post

It is not really who hits first, it depends on your Majestic Build. You can either be a tank or a hitter, you can actually be both with a full class buffs (EE, EBK, ASm, etc.) Now, for ARF, it can definitely 1 hit almost every class. But a VRF is never a good tank of which it is supposed to be even with good gears, you'll need to have full class buffs to actually tank like how a Tank BK do without those buffs.

--and I don't get what's up with "Strongest class for almost a whole year", it is not whether a character was or is the strongest class for a span of time, I am pointing out the balancing.
                          you are pointing out the balancing? Well guess what, that’s what thousand of other players pointed out when RF was OP almost for a whole year. I’m sure you were not complaining back then right? Just Chill and enjoy the game, let others have their fun too.

Comment

Also you said ARF can definitely 1 hit any class, then enjoy it mate!

You are asking for a tank RF But also you want him to have high attack rate high damage etc. So you want the VRF to be a tank and a killer at the same time? WHERE IS THE FUKIN BALANCE IN THAT? You either make a tank or a killer.

Comment

Also you said ARF can definitely 1 hit any class, then enjoy it mate!

You are asking for a tank RF But also you want him to have high attack rate high damage etc. So you want the VRF to be a tank and a killer at the same time? WHERE IS THE FUKIN BALANCE IN THAT? You either make a tank or a killer.
                              I don't think you get the point in here, you just wanted to try to outsmart everyone else in this Forum as you always do. A VRF is not even a Tank and not even a Hitter. You get that? Low ASR, Low Attack, Low HP. As I have said, a tank BK is the same or better than a VRF with full class buffs, if you are focusing on the point and not with outsmarting everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X