Season Pass and MX offerings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Pass and MX offerings

Hello, I have a couple of questions about premium purchases in game and its general offering.

LGD server of original MU had really attractive pricing for premium items in-game. You could buy quite a lot of stuff for about 15 USD or at least get a pretty long lasting buffs for a month which you could replenish again after a month for similar price, imitating a subscription that lets you play the game the way its supposed to be played without ruining your wallet.

Here, it seems that it is not the case.

To have basic EXP buffs we need (excluding promotions):
    - Seal of Ascension: 560 lemurians for 10 days
    - Seal of Wealth: 672 lemurians for 10 days
    - Pet: 840 lemurians for 10 days
    - Ring: 560 lemurians for 10 days.

Total: 2 632 lemurians for 10 days of boosts. This does not include any other items from cash shop. To keep the boosts for the whole month we would need 7896 lemurians.

As of now, to be able to boost our character for a whole month we would need to spend 71.78 USD of buying Silver Pack of Lemurians. Using better Lemurian packages for it would get this number a bit lower but still above 50 USD. This is just for the exp boosts which does not include any of other boost like scrolls, inventory expansions etc.

I know that Lost Continent is mostly planned as a mobile game which are microtransactions heavy but this really seems expensive. Which brings me to my point. Do you plan to create some kind of a season pass?

By that I mean a subscription based pricing model, where I could for example pay: 15 USD per month and receive full exp boost package for a whole month, the longer I am subscribed without cancelling payments I receive a tiny bit more and/or a discount on other microtransactions and/or special offers that you do not get it without this subscription.

For my income levels that would seem like kind of a fair deal. Because to be honest, nostalgia can keep me up in the game so far but paying over 70 USD a month just to be relevant in terms of leveling speed is too much (it doesn't include anything else) - there are games that offer much better value.

I know that you want to monetize the whales or gacha addicts that will spend thousands of dollars on your game per year but please consider dolphin users too. We could offer closer to a hundred USD per year. Considering how many dolphin players there are, we can bring in quite a lot of money but the current pricing barrier is simply too high to get invested in spending money here.

So in summary, do you plan to introduce any subscription packages with more attractive offer or do you at least have plans to reconsider the current pricing model? Thanks!

Hello Firn, it is an interesting suggestion, we will let the administrators know, but if you want a direct or specific response from the administrators you can send a message attaching your questions to [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X