Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PH Network(Especially Globe Connection)

Hi, it's been weeks since the issue of some PH Networks makes the players disconnected repeatedly eventhough the internet is stable yet has been resolved but right now and these past 2-3days i think, the disconnection is back specially for those (Globe Internet Connection Users). Please kindly fix this issue, we often disconnected like 2-3times per hour. It gives discomfort to afk and play for us. Please fix this error thank you.

Hello Sayonara1, I understand that Globe Internet Connection is a company that provides you with internet, right? If so, it would be a company service problem. Anyway if it is a server problem I will let you know when I have an answer.

Comment

Have you tried using our Mirror servers?

Comment

Yes we do, it's not Globe Internet Connection whose getting interrupted but as well as other networks but Globe and Smart connection was the one who have hit this error always. We do often check our internet if we got dc since we thought it's only the internet provider who has problems but it is not. We've tried the mirror also and it also appears the connection time out.

Comment

Working...
        X