This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix clas, Event stick

Hello admin, I have some suggestions that admin will take into account my problem after this V20 version:
    - All jobs in the v20 version I see admin have been strong with players who abuse the acc clon to benefit themselves (I thank admin) but it also affects genuine gamers like them. I.
    - * About the evet stick that falls on the train map: In my opinion, you don't need to drop this item on the map train, but sell it in the shop at a reasonable price and increase the rate of ruud points in the gift box, ruud points can be exchanged like 1 in-game currency
    - * Admin considers class DL = 9, + dame and accuracy is quite high compared to other classes! I find its long range that makes the DL class stand out in the game when it comes to hitting other classes!
    - * Accuracy when pvp, pvm of class Rf HP is no 99% miss in Pvm, 20% pvp mis​​​​​s
    Thanks

Hi how are you? The subject of changes will be seen as time goes by. In any case, I will communicate your concern to the administrators. Thanks for your input.

Comment

Working...
    X